WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

We usta hide plastic Easter eggs with quarters in them and the grand kids would hunt for them. Happy Easter every one.  :wave:

happy easter everyone,  our folks used to do the same thing swede, good times for kids.  smoking some chicken on the smoker (didn't have a rabbit to smoke  lol. perfect weather here. hope everyone is having a good day with family.

As if we didnt have enough to worry about here is our house in London Mills where we usta live. New gutters and down spouts, new vinyl siding with insulboard, new Pella insulated windows, new carport, two storage sheds, new energy efficient furnace,fairly new washer and dryer, ice maker refrigerator, microwave and 200 amp service. I told her $15,000 as is. I didnt have time to get it ready.

krzp.jpg

hxub.jpg

1j9dr.jpg

zgic.jpg

hbft.jpg

Heres what I found when I went down to check on it April 16th. All of our stuff was gone plus, bed,coffee table, bathroom vanity, drapes etc. Her kid wrote on the walls in the living room. She burnt up the electric cooking range, destroyed the living room carpet, tore off a full wall mural in our bedroom along with the wall paper and tore out our tub and shower and installed this hot tub. Left the refrigerator door closed so it mildewed.  All without permission and left turning off the electric power, lp gas and water. The pipes froze up.

z8bf.jpg

lzvd.jpg

t8za.jpg

91r7.jpg

7ri7.jpg

1ocq.jpg

zf3e.jpg

Damn Swede. Put the word out on her so she can't pull this stunt again. Happy Easter all, I went to the boardwalk. It was really chilly. Then a hike, also chilly. Then dinner with the family. We did not have chili.

Swede, I would hunt her down and sue the s@#$ out of her, but usually the type of people who do this kinda stuff don't have anything to give. Thats why they dont care about anyone else's stuff either. I hate this for you both Swede. 

Her dad owns a couple of farms but he says all his money is tied up in a trust for his daughter. Well he better bail her ass out. Im meeting my lawyer in the morning. The cops call it a civil matter even though they know she broke the law but its still under investigation. Ive got plenty of witnesses. 

Her dad owns a couple of farms but he says all his money is tied up in a trust for his daughter. Well he better bail her ass out. Im meeting my lawyer in the morning. The cops call it a civil matter even though they know she broke the law but its still under investigation. Ive got plenty of witnesses. 

Is she mentally ill? Why would she do this?

I hear the call of a night bird... outside my open window. A Barred Owl it's calling.  :love:

When I went searchin' for an answer

Up the stairs and down the hall

Not to find an answer

Just to hear the call

Of a nightbird singin'

(Come away)

(Come away)

Is she mentally ill? Why would she do this?

She inherited some property from an aunt a few years ago and sold it for I think I heard 60 thousand. She blew all of it and Doros husband says on party and drugs. She told me it was invested and tied up but Blair says its all gone.She did mention to Sharen that she had some kind of mental problem but she has a nursing degree. Nursing is where Sharen knows her from. Spoiled rich kid I think but her dad has pretty much washed his hands from her. I caught her dad in the house one time working on plumbing and he already had some of our stuff in his garage. He told me his daughter told him he could have it.I told him to bring it back and dont do any more work till the papers were signed. Then that was the last after that we were in a fight for Sharens life.

We have had an owl move in somewhere near by, I hear him in the early evening and early morning.  I am hoping to get a picture.

She inherited some property from an aunt a few years ago and sold it for I think I heard 60 thousand. She blew all of it and Doros husband says on party and drugs. She told me it was invested and tied up but Blair says its all gone.She did mention to Sharen that she had some kind of mental problem but she has a nursing degree. Nursing is where Sharen knows her from. Spoiled rich kid I think but her dad has pretty much washed his hands from her. I caught her dad in the house one time working on plumbing and he already had some of our stuff in his garage. He told me his daughter told him he could have it.I told him to bring it back and dont do any more work till the papers were signed. Then that was the last after that we were in a fight for Sharens life.

The plot thickens. He knew something was up.

Never ceases to amaze me how some stupid people don't care at all about what they do to people.

I had a job interview last Thursday with George Wyth State Park here in Waterloo. They said they would let me know if I got one of the positions around midway through this week. I woke up this morning to a phone call offering me a job. :hugegrin: :hugegrin: :hugegrin: :hugegrin:

Guest smallgamehunter

Congrats tigerian

I got my beekeeping business details lined out just waiting to hear back from the bee supplier

Never ceases to amaze me how some stupid people don't care at all about what they do to people.

I had a job interview last Thursday with George Wyth State Park here in Waterloo. They said they would let me know if I got one of the positions around midway through this week. I woke up this morning to a phone call offering me a job. :hugegrin: :hugegrin: :hugegrin: :hugegrin:

Awesome!