WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

We got hit with a wind shear last evening that was the strongest blast Ive ever seen. It blew my Amish recycled rocking chair off the deck and out into the yard and that thing must weigh fifty pounds. Good bit of rain off and on all night so mushrooms should be poppin. Sunshine now and windy. About a billion dandy lions out in the pasture.

I'm currently visiting razor sharp, and he's at work so I'm bored. I thought about going through all of his personal belongings but I did that yesterday, so I doubt anything new is there.  :P  I'm just glad he didn't notice that my puppy chewed some of the seal from around his back door.  :whistle:  I handed him a beer and engaged him in conversation as soon as he got home so he wouldn't notice it.

Guest smallgamehunter

I'm gonna make a appointment for my pup to get clipped I caught him doing inappropriate things to his toy last night

it's better for the dog. There are so many unwanted dogs. I volunteer in a no kill shelter and they can only save so many dogs from animal control per week. The rest are put down. In my town it's mostly pit bulls. we must have dog fighting in our city somewhere because there are tons of them in animal control.

A neutered male makes a better pet anyway. It doesn't change their personality, but it keeps them from going through the frustration of being an intact male that never gets to mate. I mean, just look at OFG    :P :rofl: 

I'm currently visiting razor sharp, and he's at work so I'm bored. I thought about going through all of his personal belongings but I did that yesterday, so I doubt anything new is there.  :P  I'm just glad he didn't notice that my puppy chewed some of the seal from around his back door.  :whistle:  I handed him a beer and engaged him in conversation as soon as he got home so he wouldn't notice it.

um...when were you going to tell me you were visiting  :blink:

um...when were you going to tell me you were visiting  :blink:

Umm Taken are you sure your in the right house?  :unsure:

Guest smallgamehunter

A neutered male makes a better pet anyway. It doesn't change their personality, but it keeps them from going through the frustration of being an intact male that never gets to mate. I mean, just look at OFG    :P :rofl: 

gen140.gif

I've been having a lot of fun since I started working at the state park. This morning I was running their trail sweeper and this afternoon we went out in a boat to put buoys into one of the lakes at the park. Two days ago I was clearing debri from some flooding with a skid loader. It is hard to call it work when I get to use so many fun toys.  :woot:

Evening all. We're in Stantaun Virginia for Martini's daughters college graduation tomorrow. I found a cool handmade knife in consignment shop. Ace threw a fit at dinner. Rain in the forecast for tomorrow morning. Watching Tangled on the Disney channel. The hotel room floor is on a slant.

Smooth.  lol

Details.  lol At least I don't have to wear that cone thing around my neck as often anymore.

sorry I aint been on much but im having the best time doing cool stuff with my houseguest. we even went shrooming today, still awful dry here but we managed to find one..(yes, 1)  3 inch morel. I showed Taken how we do em up in the Midwest and we split the bounty. (I think she likes um  :hugegrin: hopefully more will be popin here soon.  and swede, we are planning to come visit you all on the 24th if you aint got any plans. ill supply some vitals if need be and cook them up too.  :thumbup: hope everyone is having a good weekend, been great weather here so far.

~  :rofl:    I was NOT implying you were neutered. far from it.

Now why would you say something like like?  lol Were you implying that I don't make a good pet?

Looking forward to it Razor. Im going out this morning looking around but its dry here also so Im not expecting much. I think there is still time for the yellow ones.One thing we need to do Razor is go fishing for bluegills to stock our pond with. My buddy has some nice ones in his pond and its not that far away.

Guest smallgamehunter

Nothing better then fishing for bluegills

Razor and whoever, will be a pleasure to have you both for a visit. 24th is a long  ways off. :(  Swede just walked in and no sight of mushrooms on his face or in his hand.  :(  :(