WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Guest smallgamehunter

Neighbors banging on the wall at 6am so I call the sheriff's office and have them send a deputy out cause it sounds like they are beating each other something fierce so the neighbor tells the deputy it was rough sex.  censored.gif

The joy of apartment living

"Highlight of your year? You all actually get together and throw real logs on the fire?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sir Mr Hiker my wife Sharen and I go to a lot of trouble and expense to provide a place where people can come once a year and live like homeless people.  :thumbsup:

Yes sir Mr Hiker my wife Sharen and I go to a lot of trouble and expense to provide a place where people can come once a year and live like homeless people.  :thumbsup:

But it is a lot of fun.  lol  (And thank you, Swede and Sharen for doing this for us.)

Got our apartment figured out.  We sign the lease on Thursday at 9.  Have to be out of our old place Thursday at 8...  Cutting it just a little close for my liking lol.  Right now they are thinking my care just needs new plugs and coils instead of something being wrong with the transmission. 

Guest smallgamehunter

That's a lot cheaper watcher

I went on yet another interview this morning and it seems I may have the job but I got the usual I have more interviews scheduled and u will hear back in a couple of days

I tried a fire piston for the first time this weekend and was amazed.  Lit some charcloth the first time.  I'm a convert now.  The middle boy dit it first time too.  We are going to build some.  Pretty easy to make.    I was really amazed.  I always thought it was a novelty but it really works well.

sounds like fun who said you had to go far to go camping

Exactly. Martini wanted to go a campground which are all booked crowded and noisy. I have to get marshmallows.

Loaded up the ridin mower and mowed the yard at our other house today. Im actually caught up.

Guest smallgamehunter

Well I finally got the phone call I been waiting on I start my warehouse job tomorrow and providing everything goes good we are looking to move in a couple of weeks

good to hear about the new job Sgh. hope it works out.  good luck with the move too (i hate moving,  lol)  im getting excited. we are having our second annual Zasc (Zombie apocalypse survival camp)  B.O.B. campout and shooting event.  3 days of fun fun and more fun.  your only allowed to carry in your bug out bag and you have to live out of it and test your equipment and skills.  last year was a blast. we even do night fire competitions and skills training. its not till the 8th but im going threw my b.o.b. over and over like a woman picking out shoes.  :P

excellent news ok gonna go to the train station tomarrow what are the dates again swede

Leave Everett Wa. on September 29 Kim.

Sharen has some cancer coming back on her face so we are going to have to start some more spot radiation in Peoria again. Were not sure how many treatments she will have at this point. On the road again.

Sharen has some cancer coming back on her face so we are going to have to start some more spot radiation in Peoria again. Were not sure how many treatments she will have at this point. On the road again.

That sucks. Thoughts and prayers and good vibes headed your way.

Greetings from Camp Lollipop 2014! Ace and I camped in the tent last night. Cheetos, freeze dried ice cream, firebows, projects,knife testing, neighbor scaring, survival poop, safety learning's and ghost stories. Pics to come. Ace and I are hiding inside right now.

Hiker Muddy Pete is out in New Jersey and Survivor Girl is in Washington State and they make it every year. They camp out and we cook all kinds of things over a camp fire. Throw knives and hawks and shoot crossbow ride our 4 four wheelers on 100 acres of trails things like that. We have a two bed heated cabin with satellite tv and electricity open.

That sounds awesome! Where a outs is this little haven?