WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Guest smallgamehunter

That sounds awesome! Where a outs is this little haven?

close to Galesburg Illinois

swede did you see Les stroud how did you like it I am diing to know did you meet him did you tell him I said hi it's ok if you didn't tell me everything  scared011.gif

Guest smallgamehunter

Well looks like I'm pushing my move faster in timeframe then I expected

:ranting:

“The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who in time of great moral crises maintain their neutrality.” Dante

“The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who in time of great moral crises maintain their neutrality.” Dante

Truth

Guest smallgamehunter

that's deep Ofg but very true

Thank you so much for your thoughts for Sharen. She will be going through a series of spot radiation. Were hoping to not loose ground on her hair growing back but small sacrifice considering the alternative. The Doc wasnt to worried he thought the goggles and lead hair cap may have prevented the full body radiation for getting the small tumors. Les Stroud stopped playing once in a while to take questions from the audience so Sharen asked him how Logan was doing.

swede did you see Les stroud how did you like it I am diing to know did you meet him did you tell him I said hi it's ok if you didn't tell me everything  scared011.gif

I should tell you what you told me Kim. "Oh I was so excited I forgot to mention you" LOL

No we talked about you quite a bit believe it or not. Great guy in person not snobbish in the least little bit. Hes dam good at what he does and could hold a candle with any one.Ill post the highlights in the Stroud thread when I recuperate. 

3yqX0q.jpg

thats great swede I hope it was nice stuff you guys said about me so how is logan doing your right he is a great guy he is just like you and me wonderful picture

I thanked him for what he did for Trooper Max (Max Moskal)  and you Kim. He remember well and said you were a sweet girl.  Oh yah he asked if you were married.  ;) We had a lot of time talking while the line was waiting.  :blush:  Oh well who cares.  :hugegrin:  Ill get a blow by blow of the whole evening up soon.

Guest smallgamehunter

Well after a long day of house hunting and a long discussion with my landlord I have set a goal to be out before Sept 1 and if all goes well we will be buying a trailer on the outskirts of Alton

Swede u rock man! That is awesome! Les is high on my list of famous people if be interested in just hanging out with...very kool

Tell you what I picked the right forum...survivorman fans...maybe next year I will make the 2400 km trek

This forum was started from the ashes of Lesses original forum 14 years ago. We still have members here who became friends in Lesses forum. Les became so popular so fast back then that the overwhelming popularity of his forum caught up with us. Open 24/7 around the world with thousands of fans wanting to meet Les and talk with him on line it became unmanageable. I was an administrator then for Les when it all fell apart. He simply didnt have the time to spend managing his web site. Searching for a home we gathered here and kept it going.

Today Im happy to say we have had over 20 million page views since opening and average 7000 a day. We still have a Les Stroud section here and Les actually thanked me for our site being his number one promoter. We owe a lot to all who have contributed to the information on these pages that bring so many here to read.

~ Swede....  you look YOUNGER than Less!  :thumbup:  That pic reminds me of a little old man you have to bend over to take a pic with because they can't stand up.  :P :whistle:

Well actually Les had every one else kneel down for the picture but I got mechanical knees and kneeling is out of the question.  :blush: