WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Love the fish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wife and I just got back after our tenth anniversary...it was bitter sweet because she and I always thought we'd do a Mediterranean cruise at 10 and couldn't...but we did go white water rafting (level 4 rapids) for the first time, cliff diving and camping in and around Banff! It was a great (child free) re-connecting and a lot of firsts even after a decade together!181cfa73a81e1faad9b34b3737da449b.jpgfe2405c5127d2112a86b91c37cccdf82.jpgbe57524df3bf6e916ab2f764668e46dd.jpg

Good company! Good food and good times! I am a very blessed individual!

Hope all is well but the pillow calls and reality will ring soon in my ears...can already feel the whip on my back :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shes just as pretty as the pictures Mr. Hiker. Congratulations and thank you for the pictures .  :thumbsup:

he killed them all with a really cool machete. lol but its ok. hes muddy pete  :P

I found the first recruits for my guerilla army.

~ Muddy, I was in the hospital today, and when I turned a corner I passed a dude busting a sag and carrying a diaper bag, he was in a hurry.

OH CRAP!!

You know we are traveling to Peoria every day for a week so with all the hub bub I decided to try an experiment. Im going to drive into the blackest part of town, drive around till I see a 209 pound 6ft 3 black kid and pull up next to him and say "get the fuck on the sidewalk!".    :hmm:  What can I do to get away with that? :unsure:

that sounds like the second dumbest thing i can think of doing. (i know, ive probably done the dumbest myself at some time) but if you want to get away with it have a camera with you recording it, cuz im sure you will be assaulted and have to defend yourself. cameras dont lie.

You know we are traveling to Peoria every day for a week so with all the hub bub I decided to try an experiment. Im going to drive into the blackest part of town, drive around till I see a 209 pound 6ft 3 black kid and pull up next to him and say "get the f#ck on the sidewalk!".    :hmm:  What can I do to get away with that? :unsure:

~ THAT'S your problem, you have to drive for miles to find THAT kind of attitude on the street, and I HIGHLY doubt its in "Peoria" Please!

You have NO idea what they're talking about when they say the guy and his friend were walking in the street "disrupting" traffic. I know exactly what they're talking about because I go through it every day on my way home from work. It's a "gang thing". They walk out in the ROAD on a busy street, on quiet streets, DIRECTLY in the way of your car, acting like they don't see you behind them. They do not MOVE. They just walk really slow wanting you to coast along behind them staring at their asses hanging out of their sagging pants. You CAN'T run them over, although in MY town, it HAS happened. THAT caused an uproar as well (just not national attention, because we don't let that stuff get out). It's intimidation. They will NOT give you the right of way. You don't know if they are trying to trap you, or carjack you (happens all the damn time) I've been to your town, and to many towns along the way to your town. AND I've been through St. Louis. TEN times in the last year and a half. You come up behind some punks walking down the middle of the road, and honk your horn at them, and they just ignore you and beg you to run them over. They do it here, they do it there. I had five gang banger looking dudes slowing me down on a road near work, stretched all the way across the road, I was scared, until I heard a siren behind me, and a police officer who was behind me told them to get the HELL off the road. That was four years ago. I watched them in my rear view mirror, it took them forever to "meander" out of the center of the road even with a cop stopped there watching them. IT's a GANG thing a lot of folks wouldn't understand. You just think he told them to get on the sidewalk like he was bullying them, they were probably bullying every car on the road.