WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

well isn't it a book for women  :) thats why I like murder mystery book patricia cornwall and heather graham are my favorits  :heart: it gets kinda steamy in places  8|

I went looking for 50 shades of grey. The local bookstore wanted $16.00. The used book store had it, but it was already sold. So, I downloaded it. Not as hard as I thought it would be. Much cheaper too.

Good, when you read it.we want a full book report. I want to know what the fuss is all about.

Guest smallgamehunter

U need to read the rogue warrior series Pete

Started reading "Better Off" because it was about a family that goes without electricity for a year.  It got really boring though because they just went and lived with some amish people.  Nothing really profound there at all so I gave up 1/3rd of the way through.

Picked up some stuff at the army surplus store and a couple books today.  Loaded up my Maxpedition Sitka. 

Tomorrow were going to the museum of art and the public library. 

well isn't it a book for women  :) thats why I like murder mystery book patricia cornwall and heather graham are my favorits  :heart: it gets kinda steamy in places  8|

I love Patricia Cornwall - I think I've read all of her books. Do you like James Patterson, Kim?

Quick log on

And guess who just got his hunter safety all finished up and applied for PAL (reg firearm licence)!!?!

Not sure why but I'm more excited than a kid at Xmas!

60aea433ae57c8e291c7b1397fceec82.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest smallgamehunter

House hunt continues this morning we are going to look at a house

Sorry muddy I didn't know u had read it previously

Have u read rainbow six by Tom Clancy

Quick log on

And guess who just got his hunter safety all finished up and applied for PAL (reg firearm licence)!!?!

Not sure why but I'm more excited than a kid at Xmas!

60aea433ae57c8e291c7b1397fceec82.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering where you will be hunting, I can see why you would be excited. I know I would be too.

Guest smallgamehunter

I get a this video is private when I tried to watch it swede

Just got back from a weekend of camping with our scouts, we had an invitational camp out for the cub scout webelos from our local cub scout pack.  we had a total of 14 scouts, we did some caving at Maquoketa caves state park. it rained most of saturday but helped cool it off a bit. after the rain stopped we had a perfect evening of stargazing and campfire stories. one of the best campouts we have had in a while. im sure those webelos will be moving up to the troop.  :thumbsup:  our troop just keeps growing. still one of the best most active troops in the area and we like to keep it that way.  i also have taken over as Scoutmaster, i am both humbled and honored.  its a huge responsibility but one i am both willing and honored to take on.  ill try and get some pics up tonight.  good times.  :thumbup:

Guest smallgamehunter

It's working now Swede

Ok who's the dude in the video

It's working now Swede

Ok who's the dude in the video

We thought it was sling blade at first. I dont know who he is so Im going to take it down off of you tube pretty soon. I dont have permission from him. Im not sure if you have to but common courtesy.

Fun day off. I turned off my phone around 10am and spent the day in the woods. I read 50 shades of Grey and played with survival kits.

Good, when you read it.we want a full book report. I want to know what the fuss is all about.

Its like an erotic Cathy cartoon. "I'm going to do stuff to you" "ACK!!!"

Guest smallgamehunter

Hopefully it gets more interesting in later chapters

Congrats, Razor!

Thanks Bob,  its still sinking in. i've kinda been the scoutmaster for the last 8 months. the other leaders basically just volunteered me for it. i guess i must be doing something right.  our troop is growing strong, we have some great leaders and some more great leaders moving up from the pack and keeping there boys local. i dont brag much but i cant help but be proud of our troop, its leaders and the directions we are going.  :thumbup:

Thanks Bob,  its still sinking in. i've kinda been the scoutmaster for the last 8 months. the other leaders basically just volunteered me for it. i guess i must be doing something right.  our troop is growing strong, we have some great leaders and some more great leaders moving up from the pack and keeping there boys local. i dont brag much but i cant help but be proud of our troop, its leaders and the directions we are going.  :thumbup:

It is great to be recognized for the work, effort and passion you put toward something you love. Well done. The scouts in your troop are lucky kids.

Good morning! Still looking for the perfect bug out truck. I found a 2008 full size Toyota Tundra I like, but something keeps telling me to wait. Ran over to Bristol Motor Speedway and spent about an our in the pre race party area and picked up a bunch of free stuff from the race sponsors. Couldnt find any tickets for the race, but still had fun people watching. I am not sure which is more fun, partaking in the party or watching those who are partying. lol I guess its fun either way.  Log on the fire for now folks.