WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

have fun watcher you make your own blow gun darts wow muddy

My store bought darts didn't fit in the homemade blowgun. So, I got on YouTube.  Order up! One dead cardboard box! The ex wife is not coming this weekend. Yay!!

hey thats great about the ex wife maybe you can have a fun time

Yep. She is the Blair witch. I'm bringing the fire box. We'll have fun.

I think it would be appropriate to say that I check in several times a day but sometimes I dont have much to say. Like this time.    :unsure:

oh sorry muddy  :( FIRE box my deslexic brain  :box: I do the same swede I have stillness illness i still fill I am on the train catching up on my sleep taz is a happy boy today  :hugegrin: I had a ball or as taken would say bawl at farmagedden it is always well worth the trip I miss you all allready  :'(

Good morning, Wet and rainy here temps are 50ish.  Looking forward to a weekend of hanging out at home. Got to get some stuff done before the leaves really start falling and it starts turning cold.

This trip is off to a (typical) start. I leave this afternoon for Butters scout trip. I'm at work right now. I forgot my toothbrush and my PB&J cotton balls. Sam is packed.

Will do. Rain forecasted for tomorrow. BUT it won't be windy! I made another popcorn soda can popper. This time, I took the top off the Arizona iced tea can with the can opener on the multitool. Much easier!

I'm home from my scout trip. No one died. Or was arrested. Rained most of yesterday. Scoutmaster gave the kids a lecture on conduct, fire safety, respect for the environment. Survival poo was a hit. Sam Spam made friends. My box of bone tools and fire starters interested the kids, one kid got a splinter and an overprotective den mother treated him for a concussion. I offered to amputate. Scrambled eggs in coconut bowls, hamburgers steamed w veggies. Snacks, football, fresh air. Good times!

With an unusual burst of energy I got the john boat out of the pond and up on the trailer for winter. I took the motor into the garage and took it apart and cleaned the carburetor and put a kit in it fired it back up adjusted the carb running great. gen165.gif  Now I hurt all over. :cry:

I'm home from my scout trip. No one died. Or was arrested. Rained most of yesterday. Scoutmaster gave the kids a lecture on conduct, fire safety, respect for the environment. Survival poo was a hit. Sam Spam made friends. My box of bone tools and fire starters interested the kids, one kid got a splinter and an overprotective den mother treated him for a concussion. I offered to amputate. Scrambled eggs in coconut bowls, hamburgers steamed w veggies. Snacks, football, fresh air. Good times!

Muddy you said you were in Reading were you at Hawk Mountain Scout Camp