WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

No sign of any again tonight and I was out around 3 hours. Found a natural overlook on a valley I might sit at tomorrow morning.  My legs are getting sore! 16-17 miles so far this week with 10 of it being up and down river bluffs. 

muddy how did you make that poncho you wore at farmagaddon

Super easy. I found a cheap blanket and cut a hole in it. That blanket came from a truck stop.

Guest smallgamehunter

Six days a week 14 hours a day makes for very little time to do anything

No sign of any again tonight and I was out around 3 hours. Found a natural overlook on a valley I might sit at tomorrow morning.  My legs are getting sore! 16-17 miles so far this week with 10 of it being up and down river bluffs. 

a friend of mine and her dad both got 10 pointers this afternoon.

Hope ya get something, Watcher!  The best part is that a day in the woods is usually worth a week of mundane living.

I happened to be looking at my profile.  I've been a member here for 7 years.  Anniversary day today.  Wonder what the odds are that you access a spot after a couple of months and hit the very day, and then accidentally realize it is an anniversary.

Sounds like another great Farm Meeting.  Wish we could have been there, but haven't even visited the wife's sister for 2 years....just been kinda stuck here at the house for one thing and another.

Glad to see you check in Nuker. Its not like you havent been here before. Your welcome back any time.  :wave:

I'd kill for anything at this point.  Tomorrow is my last full day to be out.  Then I just have friday night and sunday morning.

I almost got a 8 point this morning on the drive in....lol.

I had to lock up the brakes on my van this morning to miss smashing the biggest buck i ever seen.  :o

If you would have sped up...lol

wow it was nice today

muddy I got my can's ready for popcorn and I found a blanket to use for a poncho I cut the hole in the wrong place so I have to do a little sewing

wow it was nice today

muddy I got my can's ready for popcorn and I found a blanket to use for a poncho I cut the hole in the wrong place so I have to do a little sewing

It was nice today. About a tablespoon of popcorn. I messed up the first one I did.

thanks muddy I watched some harry potter criminal minds and dreamschool which had les stroud survivorman on

Les posted he was filming in Radium Springs, BC. That's where I was last fall.  Near by anyway.

Hey all been far too long since I dropped a log! On the fire that is 😳

Life has been a little hectic and not really sure when I last engaged but after our tenth anniversary trip to the mountains there hasn't been much nature for this hiker except a few times shore fishing. I did however just get my firearms licence and am planning to tag along with a couple hunters to learn the ropes in November and maybe get some meat to fill the (empty) deep freeze 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey all been far too long since I dropped a log! On the fire that is 😳

Life has been a little hectic and not really sure when I last engaged but after our tenth anniversary trip to the mountains there hasn't been much nature for this hiker except a few times shore fishing. I did however just get my firearms licence and am planning to tag along with a couple hunters to learn the ropes in November and maybe get some meat to fill the (empty) deep freeze 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to see you back on Mr. Hiker! Life seems to get in the way of fun doesn't it. I was up your way a couple of weeks ago. Did a little hiking near the Red Deer River just outside of Red Deer.