WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Things went great at the interview today!  They told me they were extending the offer for the job, but just have to run a background check and call my references quick.  After that I should hear from them by tomorrow afternoon! 

Congratulations.

Went to Goodwill last weekend and checked out the bag section (My favorite place) and there were 2 BRAND NEW, tags still on, Wenger (Swiss Gear) Potomac cases for $5.88 each.  These guys range from $82 to $129+.  :woot: :woot: 

I LOVE GOODWILL :love:

Went to Goodwill last weekend and checked out the bag section (My favorite place) and there were 2 BRAND NEW, tags still on, Wenger (Swiss Gear) Potomac cases for $5.88 each.  These guys range from $82 to $129+.  :woot: :woot: 

I LOVE GOODWILL :love:

Pictures?

Yikes!  Hope it don't last too long Muddy!  Get better quick.

It's the tail end of this coughing phlegmy thing that I've had for about 2 weeks. All that sinus drips got into my stomach. I went out for a walk a little while ago.

Good morning, Warm out this morning for this time of year. Hiked up to my game camera at the head of the hollow(pronounced "hollar" in Appalachian America). Plenty warm enough for just a short sleeve shirt. Still very wet and dreary though. Appears that my game camera I got for Christmas last year is trying to die. :curse: That's two cameras i have lost in the last 3 years, one from a thief and now my new one appears to have been junk. I enjoy checking my game cameras almost as much as I do my actual hunts. You never know what will walk in front of your camera. There is fresh coffee by the fire! Enjoy! Good day everyone.

Good Morning Campers!!  Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day.  A friend called me over last night and gave me a jacket.  Parka-Extreme cold with liner!!!  Exactly like the one I had in the army.  Now I just need to pick up a hood for it.  I forgot how much I loved that cold weather gear!  Sooo Looking forward to winter.  I just need more snow!  :hugegrin:

Guest smallgamehunter

I had my morning off this morning so im at work again in the office working on my weekly attendance report..

So I learned to respect the great outdoors yesterday! After hiking in the river hills now for a year and very comfortable with my trails I tried a new area 15 miles away and the temp was perfect and I took a guest...was  a few months since last hike and I hadn't packed well as "we were only out for a couple hours"

Well the fog hit and I got turned around...5 hours later and 25kms of hard hiking we came out unscathed!

Reminder to others and myself:

1) always let people know your start point and plans

2) don't leave your compass at home

3) never underestimate nature and always be prepared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I learned to respect the great outdoors yesterday! After hiking in the river hills now for a year and very comfortable with my trails I tried a new area 15 miles away and the temp was perfect and I took a guest...was  a few months since last hike and I hadn't packed well as "we were only out for a couple hours"

Well the fog hit and I got turned around...5 hours later and 25kms of hard hiking we came out unscathed!

Reminder to others and myself:

1) always let people know your start point and plans

2) don't leave your compass at home

3) never underestimate nature and always be prepared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good that both of you are ok.!