WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

We have the rest of the week off from radiation. Now I have to get the oil changed in our car today.

Sunny here at the moment and  supposed to warm up the rest of the week. Looking forward to spending next week in the woods.

And a few more I would like to get lost. Lol

Totally agreed! Truth be told I wasn't scared because I didn't know what to do...I was actually hoping to try out some of the old skills...I was more alarmed that I actually got turned around. Very surprised at how dependent I am on the sun and river for direction

I haven't been thinned out yet so I guess Darwin still wants me around!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agreed! Truth be told I wasn't scared because I didn't know what to do...I was actually hoping to try out some of the old skills...I was more alarmed that I actually got turned around. Very surprised at how dependent I am on the sun and river for direction

I haven't been thinned out yet so I guess Darwin still wants me around!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a similar thing happen last winter when I was out geocaching.  Definitely an eye opening experience, but as were you, I was also not concerned...I had enough stuff with me in my pack to live to a week or two in the woods.

Guest smallgamehunter

Works going good they are shifting our folks from one warehouse to the other so i now have a crew of almost 90 im managing.

Hopefully i will have a full day off this week or next.

Muddy, very sorry to hear about Mark's dad!  Diabetes is a bitch and it is growing in prevalence... 

Kwoods, nice looking shed that you found on Facebook!

Taken, the test was on mental health.  Rocked an 88% on it so I'm happy. 

Swede, I hope Sharen is doing better!  Prayers are coming for her.

SGH, glad you are liking the new job!

Things are going well here.  Have a final friday, I can miss 20 questions out of 90 in order to pass.  I think I got this... 

I have orientation on the 15th for my new job.  Had to go for a physical for it today.  I was almost late, think I got a speeding ticket from the cameras, and I forgot my immunization records at home so I had to drive back and get them.  That's all done with now though so I am good to go!

I see our old friend Blacksmith is back from a long hike through British Columbia.  :whistle:

Thanks Watcher. All the heavy lifting is done. The service is Thursday morning. Good to hear about your test scores. Good to see Blacksmith back on the site. The big storm went by without much to do. Windy rainy. It feels more like March then December. I've been down in the dumps for the last few months. I'm feeling like I need to get my holiday on. Cheers!

sorry to hear your down in the dumps muddy is there anything I can do  happy100.gif cloud are rolling in rain is on it's way

I'm fine. How are you fixed for char clothe?

Thanks Watcher. All the heavy lifting is done. The service is Thursday morning. Good to hear about your test scores. Good to see Blacksmith back on the site. The big storm went by without much to do. Windy rainy. It feels more like March then December. I've been down in the dumps for the last few months. I'm feeling like I need to get my holiday on. Cheers!

I get that down in the dumps stuff...  Music helps me, and getting outside. 

Guest smallgamehunter

Watcher im glad to hear that school and work are going so well

Im sure after being on here for so long working in the mental ward will be a piece of cake

The  voices in my head assure me that I am not crazy.

LIKE  :thumbup:    This is our new LIKE button. We have been looking to install a like button but it could cause many problems with the operating script.

House cleaning today. I found an old PC with windows 98 OS in the back of the closet. Where are my diskettes?

Like  :thumbup: