WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Guest smallgamehunter

I respect responsible hunter I have no problems with you guys  :thumbup:

:thumbsup:

Guest smallgamehunter

Good luck on the hunting trip ofg i get to spend my morning off putting new tie rod ends on my jeep then i get to go into work for the night shift

Good morning Rosebud. wacky078.gif  He says he reads the Wildsurvive every morning. Everyone please say " Hello " 

Rosebud is our neighbor who owns the ground on our north east corner. He reads every morning our pages.  :wave:  Rosebud.

Guest smallgamehunter

Log on the fire fresh coffee brewing.

Im working an overnight shift to cover my second shift counterparts day off

Bob Cox Coon Dog is what we called him. Ive known him for at least 55 years. Viet Nam veteran worked as a town police and used home town common sense to law enforcement. I remember a lot of good times and laughter over the years. One time member Sonny, Bob and I were dove hunting down in our bottom land. All three of us were riding on a tractor. Sonny got off to open a gate so Bob and I made a plan to grab his hunting hat. Bob grabbed it and threw it in a ditch where we blasted it to pieces with our shot guns.  :woot: Bob found out a year ago he had cancer of the stomach and he fell into deep depression and went into seclusion. When your seventy years old many old friends have gone.  RIP . Bob  :(

Our appointment at the cancer center was late to begin with and I wated for an hour and a half. It was getting dark when she finally came out. It was misting rain pretty heavy, dark, windy and rush hour. You would think traffic would slow down but NO WAY Were they driving under 70.  :nono:

Bob Cox Coon Dog is what we called him. Ive known him for at least 55 years. Viet Nam veteran worked as a town police and used home town common sense to law enforcement. I remember a lot of good times and laughter over the years. One time member Sonny, Bob and I were dove hunting down in our bottom land. All three of us were riding on a tractor. Sonny got off to open a gate so Bob and I made a plan to grab his hunting hat. Bob grabbed it and threw it in a ditch where we blasted it to pieces with our shot guns.  :woot: Bob found out a year ago he had cancer of the stomach and he fell into deep depression and went into seclusion. When your seventy years old many old friends have gone.  RIP . Bob  :(

Sounds like some great memories, Swede. Thanks for passing those along.