WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

KW, didn't you have your fireplace going?  I thought you had one. Glad all ended well for the Christmas day. Got your card Kim and the nice message in it. We had a great Christmas get together on Friday. Always is with our 2 daughters here. Glad to hear of your job security SGH. Love to you all

Guest smallgamehunter

Starter went out in the jeep last night. Got it fixed around 9 last night

Im going today to look at new cars i found a 2015 dodge dart at a local dealer for a really good price so maybe its time for a new car

KW, didn't you have your fireplace going?  I thought you had one. Glad all ended well for the Christmas day. Got your card Kim and the nice message in it. We had a great Christmas get together on Friday. Always is with our 2 daughters here. Glad to hear of your job security SGH. Love to you all

Yep I have one, but it was too warm for the fireplace. The light off of it would have been nice though.

Guest smallgamehunter

At the car dealer looking for a new car.....the girls have picked a 2014 chysler 200 so i think maybe its actually time for a new car

Guest smallgamehunter

Well i bought the chysler it was a deal i couldnt pass up good price good finacing and a real straight shooting sales guy.

Guest smallgamehunter

If i get 7 years out of it like i have the jeep then i should be good

I am still getting over this creeping crud thing I have had since Christmas Eve. It was nice yesterday with highs in the 60s and dry, but today is a whole other story. So I have spent the day inspecting the inside of my eyelids while laying on the couch.

Not in a ditch, had an awesome weekend in a cabin on the lake.  (Lake Wapello).  Nobody else in the entire park all weekend.  Far enough from any roads that we didn't hear a thing of civilization.  Best kind of family weekend.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

We got your card Kim very nice comment inside thank you. I checked my trail cam nothing on it for some reason and that was it all day.  :yawn:

:thumbup:

If i get 7 years out of it like i have the jeep then i should be good

lol. I guess I should have gotten rid of my truck a couple of years ago....

Guest smallgamehunter

I still have my jeep......i will give it to my jeep it has been thru alot and still going strong im in process of replacing all the factory front end parts and rebuilding the suspension so i dont have any major issues

me too it's starting to get colder here maybe I will start a nice warm fire with the char cloth and fire steel muddy gave me

:thumbsup:

Guest smallgamehunter

Its fun to observe a red fox playing in the snow

I still have my jeep......i will give it to my jeep it has been thru alot and still going strong im in process of replacing all the factory front end parts and rebuilding the suspension so i dont have any major issues

lol