WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Guest smallgamehunter

14 out right now gonna make for a cold drive to work

Happy new years eve everyone!  Has Watcher posted his list of resolutions yet?  :grin:

Not yet, but I think that was on his list of stuff to do...

Just finished mixing up and stuffing a batch of deer sticks. Took us about two hours start of o finish for about 30 pounds of sticks. We will smoke them tomorrow. Beer will be involved.

We stopped by the butcher shop on our way back from Peoria yesterday and I bought five pounds of brisket and some country ribs.We oven baked them with barbecue sauce and seasonings and lit the candles in our center piece for dinner. Then we got into the stump juice and thats the last I remember. I woke up nakid with Sharens new wig on backwards and the pictures on the wall in our bedroom were all crooked.  :unsure: The neighbors called and said it sounded like we had a great time. 

:thumbup:

Work is going well.  When I come home though, I am TIRED!  Just getting used to being on my feet for 8 hours and being on alert the whole time.  This weekend is Christmas number 7 for us...  I am getting a little tired of them lol.  Back to work tomorrow morning at 7.

Keep an eye on the mail Swede!

Guest smallgamehunter

Morning all log on the fire and fresh coffee brewing

Its back to work today and tomorrow

Good morning! Hope everyone had fun the last couple of days. Mine was good, but uneventful other than work. Glad its Friday and ready to get out do something this weekend. Log on the fire for now. COFFEE! I need more COFFEE!

We just realized we forgot to send Kim a card. Sorry Kim.  I cant wait Watcher. Back on the road this morning then weekend off. 6 more trips counting today then were done for awhile. Flu shots today its pretty bad around here I guess. Saw the crippled buck this morning and he still cant use his right front leg. Brought in the trail cam too cold to work right. Lots of deer out in the bean field lately.

Thanks for the pillows Watcher and Emma. Sharen didnt like them she LOVED THEM!

fHaAOP.jpg

:thumbup:

Guest smallgamehunter

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Watcher and Emma, my pillow is the greatest thing. I'll use it every night and day if I need too.  My old one was getting pretty flat. Great job and neat idea.  :thumbsup: