WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Guest smallgamehunter

Fainting goat

Animal breed

A myotonic goat, otherwise known as the fainting goat, is a domestic goat whose muscles freeze for roughly 10 seconds when the goat feels panic. Though painless, this generally results in the animal's collapsing on its side. Wikipedia

Just got back from more rabbit hunting!

No rabbits today but I set snares to check for tommorrow , I have never snared but am looking forward to seeing results

good morning campers. hope everyone is having a good weekend. beautiful out today,sunny and above freezing.  think im going to hit the woods and try to get some pictures this afternoon.  log on the fire. have a good day all!

Mid 40's and raining here. This morning the ground was still cold and the rain was freezing. The bridges into NJ were closed for a time. Good reason to have preps in the vehicle.

Howdy all.  Cleared out Gander Mountains clearance section so I will have a lot of outdoor stuff on eBay.  See anything you like hit me up for the forum member deal. 

Work is going well, just busy.  School starts Tuesday so I really will have no life after that starts.  Yay...

I finally got up enough energy to go over to the pond and drill some holes in the ice. No bites of any kind.  :(

A couple of does walked through our front yard this morning and while I was drinking my coffee in the sun room a coyote trotted across the pond on the ice going west. I opened a window in the sun room and when he came up between me and the camp ground he ran into a .22 magnum bullet. He crawled into the dozer pile on the back side of the dam on the pond.  :dead: I watched and he never came out.

:thumbup:

A couple of does walked through our front yard this morning and while I was drinking my coffee in the sun room a coyote trotted across the pond on the ice going west. I opened a window in the sun room and when he came up between me and the camp ground he ran into a .22 magnum bullet. He crawled into the dozer pile on the back side of the dam on the pond.  :dead: I watched and he never came out.

Guest smallgamehunter

:thumbup: :thumbsup:

Frost here too and lots of sunshine. I saw PU our resident skunk again last night and a deer sleeping in the pond pasture. We got some rain last night also.