WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

sounds like a plane  :fly:  :thumbup: nice here :) I wanted to go hiking but my crohns had other idea's  :rant: oh yea my cat taz killed a bird this morning  8| I had to congradulate him while I felt bad for the bird taz is a very good hunter  :guns:

Guest smallgamehunter

Log on the fire coffee brewing

Another day of work with the upper management running around doing their annual inspection

Good morning everyone. My quiet time at the putor and a cup of coffee.  I'd like to get out, but the cold wind is not my cup of tea. Kim, where does your Mother want to live, out of state? KW, would love a road trip to see you guys. The picture of your farm looks really special. Glad to see you love your job Watcher, I loved it too. SGH, keep pounding at the job, lol  OFG, hope you can make the next Farmageddin too. Alls well that ends well.  :)  :yes: :wave:

Oh, I can't sleep... hence my posting at 3:47am.

It was only 2:47 here.

You cat is a hunter.  Let it hunt.  Besides, if you put your bird feeder low to the ground it can serve as a cat feeder as well as a bird feeder.

yea I let him hunt the feeder is high but some bird land on the deck he dosn't eat them sharen I don't know were she wants to go yet taken it was only 12:47 here and I was still up

Good morning! Its Thursday or as the radio weather man calls it "Friday Eve". Hard frost this morning and waiting to see if we get any snow this weekend. Hoping for an uneventful weekend. My son has had archery tournaments the last two weekends. So a weekend at home sounds good right now. Log on the fire for now. Hope everyone has an awesome day!

One day below freezing but 30s all week. I got my ice fishing stuff ready now to find a farm pond that hasnt been killed out from last year.

Good afternoon everyone things are slowly getting better around here currently sunny and 50 degrees out. Someone send me some rain please. Well im going to refresh the coffee and toss another log on the fire

Ofg ill trade weather with you for a week my son has ben begging me to go the the snow. How are you doing

Just livin' the dream. Was off most of December hunting and using up vacation time. Back at work now.