WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

swede I thought it was just fine  :) well I injured myself while working on my walking stick kinda sawed my finger alittle  :ranting: looks worse then it is had much worse injuryes just cleaned it and ran it under cold water and bandgaged it up tight I am just fine I knew just what to do  wacky078.gif

Good morning, Did a little hiking around the farm yesterday. Made a swing by my game camera and swapped out SD cards. Kinda surprised I have not seen any bucks starting to shed their antlers yet, but it is just now time for them to start to drop around here. I would really like to find the sheds from the big 8 pointer I posted a picture of a few weeks ago.

I heard a storm is a comin are you prepared muddy pete

I bought groceries last week when I thought I was going camping. I should bring them in off the back seat.

your gonna eat bird seed hey what about wood do you have enough to keep you warm what about blankets

The birdseed is for the birds. As is the  air rifle. I have a fireplace and wood. I also have my cold weather sleeping bag but I don't think it will come down to that.

ok just have them handy what about if you lose you lights and electricity got stuff for that I can lend you taz he can get the birds for ya

Flashlight and candles on the shelf. I should bring the birdseed inside. Taz might not get here in time.

sounds like your ready so I don't have to worry yea taz might get grounded at a airport

You could always ship him FedEx.  Might have to go ground freight though.  lol

Boiled sparrow is pretty good Muddy. Not as good as eagle though. Looks like your in for a bit of a blow.  :scared: