WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Good morning campers.  Hope everyone isdoing well.  Im taking a note from watchers book. Im starting to minimalize. I have so much stuff i dont know were to start.  Lol.  Hope you get feeling better sgh.  Log on the fire and some freash hot coffee brewin.

This morning on Al Jazeera news they were talking about Hezbollah shooting up an Israel convoy, Kobane has been retaken from isis, 43 Mexican students still havent been found, 44 police killed in the Philippians and a blight in the orange groves in Florida. MSNBC was talking about flat foot balls and locker room cameras and CNN was measuring snow in the North East.  :nono:

This morning on Al Jazeera news they were talking about Hezbollah shooting up an Israel convoy, Kobane has been retaken from isis, 43 Mexican students still havent been found, 44 police killed in the Philippians and a blight in the orange groves in Florida. MSNBC was talking about flat foot balls and locker room cameras and CNN was measuring snow in the North East.  :nono:

Isn't it just wonderful that our new media keeps us so well informed about the important things going on in the world?  What would we do with out them???

Yesterday, the forecast was for three days of warmer weather with clear sky and sunshine - it was overcast and gloomy all day yesterday.

This morning the forecast was changed to foggy with a chance of drizzle - the sky has now cleared and the sun is out.

I simply use my favorite weather device.  Most commonly called "My Bald Head".  It's been quite accurate over the years. LOL

I simply use my favorite weather device.  Most commonly called "My Bald Head".  It's been quite accurate over the years. LOL

Glad to hear it is getting used for something.... happy097.gif happy097.gif happy097.gif happy097.gif happy097.gif

(Yeah, ya walked right into that one.  lol)

Glad to hear it is getting used for something.... happy097.gif happy097.gif happy097.gif happy097.gif happy097.gif

(Yeah, ya walked right into that one.  lol)

:rofl: :rofl: 

Works as well as Muddys rock Doc. If the snow melts on your bald head its warm if it doesnt its cold.

:thumbup:

Its been one year today that we flipped the jeep in Canada. Road trip to Oneonta, NY. It's 2 degrees outside. Here in the Hampton Inn, we're surviving on complementary hot cocoa and cookies.

Guest smallgamehunter

Evening all its been an interesting day at work

I dont see myself advancing with this company anytime soon so i been looking at other jobs

Guest smallgamehunter

Serious wind gusts up to 50 mph around st louis today

Guest blacksmith

any one want some rain we have to much

Guest blacksmith

well been carving marble just something to do would like toput up pics bt my laptop is just not working

Home. We've been to the Adirondacks. Dinner in Lake George and thru an unforecasted blizzard on I 87 in New York. 40 degrees here.

Muddy, there could not have been a blizzard on I-87...it was not reported in the news media.

Hey all...  Been one hell of a month.  Emma and I broke up.  I'm currently looking for a new place to live.  Filled out my application, put down a deposit, and sent in pay stubs today so hopefully I get approved and can move in next week.  Things just hadn't been good for a long time, I wasn't happy and wasn't going to be so it was time for me to make a change. 

A few days ago we got a call that my grandma wasn't doing well, not eating, not drinking, unresponsive.  So I went to see her two days ago and she was doing pretty poorly.  My mom called me yesterday around noon and told me she had passed away.  She was one day away from her 90th birthday...

I was supposed to have an overnight at work this weekend but called in for it and they were pretty good about getting someone to replace me.  I just know I couldn't function there on an overnight after all of this and I don't want to have my sleep schedule messed up for a week.

I went to class yesterday after I found out about my grandma and couldn't do anything, just sat there...  I was so lost with everything the professor was saying.  I have a test a week from today and have no clue what's on it so I guess I need to buckle down and figure some stuff out.

I'm doing pretty well considering everything.  I'm a survivor and will make it through, just don't hold it against me if I'm not here much... 

We all understand, Watcher and are here to support you in any way we can.  Sometimes you just have to breathe in, breathe out, repeat.