WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

We all understand, Watcher and are here to support you in any way we can.  Sometimes you just have to breathe in, breathe out, repeat.

That is what's working for me right now.  Getting back into music too.  Amazing how well it helps you cope...

That is what's working for me right now.  Getting back into music too.  Amazing how well it helps you cope...

I can relate to that. As well as spending some time in the woods.

Muddy, there could not have been a blizzard on I-87...it was not reported in the news media.

No it wasn't. It also wasn't reported by NOAA's on my scanner. But there is was.

Hey all...  Been one hell of a month.  Emma and I broke up.  I'm currently looking for a new place to live.  Filled out my application, put down a deposit, and sent in pay stubs today so hopefully I get approved and can move in next week.  Things just hadn't been good for a long time, I wasn't happy and wasn't going to be so it was time for me to make a change. 

A few days ago we got a call that my grandma wasn't doing well, not eating, not drinking, unresponsive.  So I went to see her two days ago and she was doing pretty poorly.  My mom called me yesterday around noon and told me she had passed away.  She was one day away from her 90th birthday...

I was supposed to have an overnight at work this weekend but called in for it and they were pretty good about getting someone to replace me.  I just know I couldn't function there on an overnight after all of this and I don't want to have my sleep schedule messed up for a week.

I went to class yesterday after I found out about my grandma and couldn't do anything, just sat there...  I was so lost with everything the professor was saying.  I have a test a week from today and have no clue what's on it so I guess I need to buckle down and figure some stuff out.

I'm doing pretty well considering everything.  I'm a survivor and will make it through, just don't hold it against me if I'm not here much... 

:o

Believe me its better to find out if your relationship is going to last before its too late. When your 70 most of your family and old friends have gone although it doesnt get any easier. When your lost in the wild and your scared as a child and death looks you bang in the eye. Just draw on your grit its easy to quit its the keeping on living thats hard. :/

Thanks Kim thats exactly what I told him. We get over seven thousand page views a day and we cant post stuff that could get some one killed. I watch that carefully and have removed stuff from time to time that was questionable. I liked what he said he hit the nail on the head.

:thumbup:

Forecast just upped to 7-10 inches of snow today and tomorrow with 30mph winds. This can't be correct as GMA is reporting on slippers you put in the microwave. Lol

Guest smallgamehunter

Winter weather advisory this morning

Looks like more snow up towards swedes

No idea what the weather forecast for tomorrow will be. Right now it is cold. Tomorrow will also be cold. Going from 17 degrees to 22 degrees is not a warm up. Microwavable slippers, you say?

Guest blacksmith

abc50137fcf8aafe8b7a5881ed19eb4e.jpg

well got a pic but not a good one

Good evening, Been pretty nice here today. I think they are calling for snow here tomorrow night, but the way the forecast seems to be changing at a moments notice who really knows.

muddy I could just see you wearing those nice pink slippers I am wearing my pink slippers right now

Hummmm what else pink you got on Kim?

Good morning! Chilly and partly cloudy today. 100% chance of rain for today and tonight, turning to snow showers tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great day! Log on the fire for now.