WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Pass when you got time for twp plays and your on the one foot line  :nono:  Worst call in history.

Pass when you got time for twp plays and your on the one foot line  :nono:  Worst call in history.

And when you have a bull in the backfield chomping at the bite to get the ball.

Wooohooo!!!  Only six more weeks of Winter (I don't give a crap what that stupid ground hog sees today!!!  LOL).  I will not be a pawn to some oversized sleep deprived rodent's eyesight.

Wooohooo!!!  Only six more weeks of Winter (I don't give a crap what that stupid ground hog sees today!!!  LOL).  I will not be a pawn to some oversized sleep deprived rodent's eyesight.

Can't we make some sort of deal OFG? Maybe a lifetime supply of M&M's or a trip to Disneyland  and only 3 weeks of winter? I heard that someone has put a hit out on that groundhog.

The storm came back and snow and blow and the road is drifted shut again. 6 here this morning. I had a doctor appointment but I aint going today.

Can't we make some sort of deal OFG? Maybe a lifetime supply of M&M's or a trip to Disneyland  and only 3 weeks of winter? I heard that someone has put a hit out on that groundhog.

I am a chapter member of the CCTBPP (Citizens Collation to Blindfold Puxatany Phil).

I suggested more harsh actions, but the PETA people were all butt hurt about a little blood getting spilled in Pennsylvania. I was thinking if a couple of red dots showed up on his check, he wouldn't see an thing.

I hid a cache in a PVC pipe in the ceiling tile in the men's room at work right next to the ceiling fan that hasn't worked in 3 years. Today they decided to fix the fan. And found the cache. They thought it was a time capsule from when the building was first built.  :S 

I hid a cache in a PVC pipe in the ceiling tile in the men's room at work right next to the ceiling fan that hasn't worked in 3 years. Today they decided to fix the fan. And found the cache. They thought it was a time capsule from when the building was first built.  :S 

Was the bomb squad or SWAT involved?

Was the bomb squad or SWAT involved?

Nawww, I told them it was mine. They thought it was funny and put it back in the ceiling. I was smart though all that was in it was glow sticks, keys and a flashlight. Cache lesson learned though. I should have put it in the ladies room were the fan works and nobody would have a reason to be up there. Also, glad I didn't stash my Cold Steel Trench hawk up there. I wonder if they found the blow gun yet?

it's the bumble  :woot: thats too funny pete  happy097.gif it was a great game didn't watch the end being on the computer and the t.v. on at the same time was just to much for me so I turned off the t.v.  scared011.gif rain today swede are you guys alright got all you need  :) I heard chicogo blizzerd is the 5th largest  8| how is new jersey  :)

:thumbup: lol Maybe a giant duck?

My first thought was that it could have been someone wearing snow shoes, but after thinking about it I decided that was probably unlikely. I think your right by the shape of the track it has to be a giant duck!

My first thought was that it could have been someone wearing snow shoes, but after thinking about it I decided that was probably unlikely. I think your right by the shape of the track it has to be a giant duck!

Snowshoes?  That's crazy talk.  Lol

it's the bumble  :woot: thats too funny pete  happy097.gif it was a great game didn't watch the end being on the computer and the t.v. on at the same time was just to much for me so I turned off the t.v.  scared011.gif rain today swede are you guys alright got all you need  :) I heard chicogo blizzerd is the 5th largest  8| how is new jersey  :)

I have to move the cache now. New Jersey is...alright?