WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

We had a light dusting of snow this morning. Suppose to warm back up by the weekend. I need to make a run to Farmers Supply and pick up some more corn and bird feed. Supplies are running thin right now.

Guest smallgamehunter

We got about an inch of snow yesterday afternoon

Guest smallgamehunter

Going good kw

I know we have a bday coming up shortly let me be the first to say a happy early bday

Hows things down your way

Looked out last night and seen the moon make a silhouette of the tree by the house across the west hill. Beautiful. We need more pictures like that taken. Hope everyone is safe and warm this morning.

Looked out last night and seen the moon make a silhouette of the tree by the house across the west hill. Beautiful. We need more pictures like that taken. Hope everyone is safe and warm this morning.

The moon last night was gorgeous, Sharen.  I just wish the clouds had went else where on Tuesday night when I was out snowshoeing.  That would have been amazing.

On a night like last night the moon makes the snow sparkle as you walk like a billion diamonds. One of the most beautiful things in nature. 10 below here this morning.

I tried to get a picture with the cell phone of the moon last night, low on the horizon because it was just stunning out, but it just didn't turn out. 

We had a light dusting of snow this morning. Suppose to warm back up by the weekend. I need to make a run to Farmers Supply and pick up some more corn and bird feed. Supplies are running thin right now.

Don't let him fool you, the corn is for his still...

I didn't see the moon too cloudy rain today were supposed to get about 3 feet or 3 inches of rain  tomorrow and I want to go hiking tomorrow to take my walking stick out for a spine we will see

Good morning everyone. Going to be 36 and balmy today. Deer are coming up closer to house everyday. They sure look beautiful in their brown coats. Have a productive day and be warm.

About 10 here this morning - 20-30 degrees warmer than yesterday. Supposed to be foggy today.

Jupiter was very bright, right above the moon last night.

Going good kw

I know we have a bday coming up shortly let me be the first to say a happy early bday

Hows things down your way

Happy birthday to you too SGH. I don't get too excited about my birthday anymore. Seems like for every birthday I have my body gives me more gray hair for a present. lol  Things are chugging right along on my end. Just living the American dream!

Warm up coming maybe mid 40s tomorrow so we can wash the car. I have to hit the trails to see whats been going on around the timber before the snow melts.

Hey kids. I went camping on Wednesday. Well, I stayed in a little wooden cabin with heat. No really camping. Road trip to New York yesterday. Work now. Possibly chopping down a tree tomorrow.

Guest smallgamehunter

Don't let him fool you, the corn is for his still...

:thumbup:

Guest smallgamehunter

Happy birthday to you too SGH. I don't get too excited about my birthday anymore. Seems like for every birthday I have my body gives me more gray hair for a present. lol  Things are chugging right along on my end. Just living the American dream!

i know the feeling

Hazey morning here. The deer were out in force all night with four sleeping in the camp ground till daylight. They must be finding enough to eat. Big buck came through chasing a doe.

Guest smallgamehunter

Gonna be 60 today for the high

We are gonna do some family type activities today along with going to the local asian market for some fresh seafood

Ive been busy learning how to fly quad copters or hover craft as some call them. This one has a camera.OK so I came down too fast.  :P