WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Good evening, Started snowing today about 3:30 and 2 hours later we had at least 4 inches of the stuff in the valley's and 6 or more inches on the hill tops. This was just considered winter weather conditions. Tomorrow they are calling for a winter storm. The roads were a mess due to a layer of ice under all this snow. If we get what they are calling for it may be real interesting in these mountains by tomorrow night.

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.

That acorn fell pretty fast. -10 wind chill here. The trip to work should be fun.

Guest smallgamehunter

They called for an inch of snow yesterday but we got flurries for about 3 hours and then it warmed up and melted

Guest smallgamehunter

im ready to see 70 degrees again

2 hours and im off to work again, the new job is going good

im ready to see 70 degrees again

2 hours and im off to work again, the new job is going good

Im tired of 70 degree days im ready for a few inches of rain with a thunderstorm hell throw in a power outage.

We are expecting 15 inches of snow starting tomorrow morning early. Folks are loosing their minds right now. The grocery store was standing room only. The gas stations are lined up to the highways. You would think its the end of the world!

Guest smallgamehunter

Im tired of 70 degree days im ready for a few inches of rain with a thunderstorm hell throw in a power outage.

i got 6 inches of snow and temps in the teens i will trade u for 70 degree temps

Well the snowpocalypes has started! I got a big ole cup of coffee and a fire in the fireplace. I am ready! May go out on the 4 wheeler today and take some video when I go feed the cattle! Log on the fire for now!

Guest smallgamehunter

7 inches of snow its first accumulation for st louis area since jan 10 2014