WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Guest smallgamehunter

Somebody flip the spring switch already.

You know its been cold when 35 feels like 65

Wow! Over 8,000 pages of campfire. Glad to see it is still burning. I was around for the first 2,000 pages or so. Thanks Swede for inviting me back!

No problem eagle glad to see you back.  :arigato:  We found each other on facebook. We have a lot of members on facebook.

Yesterday it rained In the afternoon 3-4 inches of snow. I went to Delaware which was closed. Sunny and the roads are slick today.

Well good day campers we have another day around 70 and its sunny clear blue skys! My son is ditching school today with permission  so we are hanging out hope everyone is well ill toss another log on the fire and refresh the coffee

Guest smallgamehunter

Its been a long day of fighting a cold for me i think after several doses of cold meds im finally getting ahead of it

Getten warmer here  scared011.gif  I have to get out and look for antlers. moose0024.gif

Heat wave coming 45 today. Im waiting for the ice and snow to come crashing down off my metal roof on our garage.  :scared:

I bought a food dyhrator last night. I did the marinate and at 3:30 this morning I fired up a test batch. I woke up to smell of warm teriyaki beef jerky.  :)

Guest smallgamehunter

Quad copters can be fun pete

yea saw your beef jerkey looks good  :thumbup: I went for a walk and ended up at forest pack I saw a guy with a rc little monster truck going through the woods looked like fun  :hugegrin:

I had an RC four wheel drive Rangerover but it was a battery eater. They were rechargeable but only lasted less then five minutes.

Frost this morning but near 60 today. Im going to tap some hard maple trees today.

Guest smallgamehunter

Well after alot of  :ranting: and some soldering i managed to replace the body of my crashed quad to make it flyable again

Im gonna shoot a video this afternoon with it since the winds have finally died down around here enough to fly