WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Guest smallgamehunter

Im enjoying being back on my side of the river driving a truck in st louis is just crazy

Im enjoying being back on my side of the river driving a truck in st louis is just crazy

Same job or a new job?

Guest smallgamehunter

Some seasonal just for the fun work.

Driving a 24ft box truck for a local greenhouse for the next few weeks

Good morning campers. Been super busy lately and now works picking back up. Im starting to think we need to add another day to the week  :dead:  hope everyones getting in some dirt time.  Log on the fire and freash hot strong coffee is brewin.  Have a good day everyone.

10,000 lightning strikes and 10 drops of rain. We have 11, they shorted me one, two foot sugar maple saplings to plant today.

Pretty good storm here last night with rain, hail and lightning.  I am sure Doc was out frolicking naked in the woods.

Nah, didn't get much here.  Although being naked in the woods isn't necessarily a bad thing, Unless your covered in honey and staked to an ant mound.  :P

I took my trail cam over to the pond and got some good duck pictures. Blue Winged Teal, Coots, Northern Shoveler.

CaMlrn.jpg

great pict swede I got dirt time in today as well ahh so refreshing muddy I would wash the hat what are you gonna do with the deer leg

I plan to wash the hat several time. Not sure about the deer leg.

Hey everybody! Just stopping by to throw a log on the fire. Dang rain during the week is gonna have me working this Saturday...again! ..... I did make some plans for the next weekend. A friend invited me to go kayaking on Saturday, then preview a local band for our yearly caving party Saturday night. Then some real dirt time Sunday. A 200' vertical pit/cave. I haven't been on rope underground in so long! I can't wait!!  :thumbsup:

Good morning! Severe thunderstorms in the area this morning. Got my 1/2 runner beans planted and some of my tomato plants set yesterday. Planning to set out more tomato and pepper plants this weekend. Going to wait another couple of weeks before I plant my ghost pepper plants that I  have been raising in the house for the last several weeks. Don't want to take a chance on them. They are way too hard to come across. So I want to give them every possible chance of survival I can.

Log on the fire for now. Good day!

Wood Duck is moving into our duck house this morning. tomato KW.  :P  Close to a frost this morning. The wind blew ALL night strong enough to slide our heavy rocking chairs across the deck.

I'm complaining to my coworker about my troubles this morning. Car problems, work problems blah de blah blalh blah.

She smiles and and tells me she has breast cancer. Again. I feel like the biggest  censored.gif on earth right now.

Wood Duck is moving into our duck house this morning. tomato KW.  :P  Close to a frost this morning. The wind blew ALL night strong enough to slide our heavy rocking chairs across the deck.

LOL Fixed! :thumbup:

Guest smallgamehunter

Good morning everyone today is the start of my 6 day work week

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend log on the fire and coffee brewing

Frost this morning in the 20s. I hope that dont kill a bunch of flowers and stuff. We lost a huge oak from high winds down on the north bottom bluff. More fire wood, lots more fire wood.I saw a snapping turtle stick his head up in the pond this morning. The neighbor and I tried to find where a tile was plugged in the north bottom. We havent found the tile yet to dig it up and reroute it. We have the neighbors back how down there.

Good Morning, Sunny,but chilly 45 here right now. I was up at 4:30 this morning to work a Hamfest with our Ham Radio Club in Whitesburg. Now my son and  I are headed out the door to shoot in an archery tournament at 10am. Then the wife and I are headed back to Whitesburg to watch my son shoot in another tournament at 1pm. Then If I am lucky I will be done for the day and can enjoy the rest of my day around the farm. Log on the fire for now! Good day!