WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Went for a nice 4 mile walk through town today.  Wiped now! 

A great day to be outside in CR today, that's for sure.  I did 3 miles on the Hoover trail this afternoon.

Guest smallgamehunter

Another busy day

We picked up our sunflower seeds for planting my little piece of farm ground below the cabin yesterday.The farmer who owns the farm ground here chiseled the ground up for me. I think Ill just have to broadcast the seeds by hand then pull my harrow section over it to cover the seeds. I looked for some mushrooms last evening but nothing yet. I mowed the east side of the pond pasture yesterday.

Going to shut down for awhile.  No facebook and limited internet for a week or so.  See you all on the flip side.

"The Amish are calling, and I must go."

The angry Elmer Fudds stand in the rain. Fully vigilante and filthy.

Dwoppin' off da gwid. To wiv wike the ape man.

:thumbup:

Guest smallgamehunter

Another busy day of driving.

Swede i was up towards the farm this morning i went into jacksonville winchester and pittsfield

Good morning, Working on my second cup of coffee and trying to ease into the day. Stopped by a yard sale and picked up some some good stuff for practically nothing. Got a Camelbak Maximum Gear Linchpin backpack that didn't look like it had been used at all and got an esbit titanium folding  backpackers stove with fuel, a hand full of fire starting gel, and a pelican style waterproof case to keep it all. Glad I stopped. Log on the fire for now and good day!

Sounds like a closet survivalist KW. Four more trips to Peoria.  gen165.gif  Ive got to mow at our other house. Im ready to plant my sun flower patch below the cabin. Debating on where to plant sweet corn. Im pretty sure theres a Wood Duck nesting in our duck box on the pond. Still no mushrooms.

Guest smallgamehunter

Sounds like a good yard sale Kw

Another busy day for me it seems like the deliveries just keep coming.

Swede the mushrooms been up down this way for about a week now

First day of wearing shorts up here yesterday.

Even took off my T shirt to start working on the ol' tan in the 21 degree, bright and very

sunny weather too. :)  lb

Guest smallgamehunter

Its a heatwave bushguy time to pour the drinks and roast a pig

Its the first morning its been over 40 degrees out here in quite some time now

Hey Bushguy  :wave:  Be careful today a Russian space ship is falling back to earth. Dont know where its going to land.  :scared:

hey guys nice and sunny today  :hugegrin: cleaned my place and did some crosswords and read some of my book Wild today out on my deck  :hugegrin:

Guest blacksmith

rained all day here it wasa good day to stay in and carve

made some marble pipes

Gooooood morning campers. just stopping by to toss a log on the fire and make some fresh coffee.  Im not in a ditch and my hours at work are up so im doin good. Hope everyone has a good day. I might do me some fishing this weekend.

Good morning, We had rain yesterday afternoon, but looks like all that is left now is clouds and fog right. Suppose to be a really nice weekend. Hoping to get out and do some more turkey hunting this weekend if the stars line up just right. I have been trying to put together a turkey hunting video, but at the time right now it would be pretty boring without actually having a turkey to show for it. I am going to grab a cup of the fresh coffee razor put on the fire and get this day started. Good day folks!

Rain whats that?  I got my sunflower seeds planted yesterday and my potatoes need rain right now.