WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Safe trip KW

im up getting ready for work we didnt leave yesterday morning like we usually do

The grass has quit growing at an alarming rate since it quit raining every other day. I have to take the rider down to our other house but so far I havent got the energy yet.

I think we found some local grown water melons so it didnt take much to talk me out of mowing.  :P

Another jacked up day at work waiting for them to decide wether or not we could take the usual truck or another truck this week

We scored two vine ripened water melons. One seed less and one seeds.  scared011.gif

well I go on facebook to do my animal and survival stuff for a hour I was just like taken though always checking my kindle fire and email until it way to much then I play my Sims 4 for about 2 or so hours but in my defense it way to hot to anything outside right now but I like to do my crosswords and read muddy never heard of MAXX

Most grocery stores deal in green picked fruits and vegetables and let them ripen on their way to the stores.Vine ripened is way better so we go to the producer who raises and picks his own products.Farmer markets are good.

Internet slow. Thunder rumbling. Tuna fish sandwich. I went for a walk after work. Hoomid. I'm hearing that internet service is down all over Kentucky, Ohio and Tennessee. 

Good morning! Got my daughter moved back to college yesterday afternoon. Ran into some pretty serious storms on the way there. Actually saw lightening strike a tree right beside me as I am driving down the interstate fire and sparks everywhere! Pretty cool, but a little hair raising as well. Log on the fire for now! Good day!

Still have to load up the rider and mow the yard at our other house. I feel a bit better today and its still col out.

On the road again this morning gonna get there and wrap this job up by this afternoon and be back home tomorrow evening

I gave up being sick and tired awhile back

Jobs going good should be done here in iowa tomorrow and on way back to the shop by tomorrow evening to see what monday brings

Swede...as long as this forum is up i will always be around. I know im not on here much but i do keep up on reading everything thats posted.  I truly wish you and sharens health the best. Take it easy and dont be afraid to ask for help from time to time. 

Thanks John to be truthful I had a brief break down today knowing how much work I needed to get done and no energy to do it. Hopefully all of you will be around to hit the 71 year mark but it sucks when all of my life I was a farm kid ,iron worker and then construction operator.Now it takes an act of God just to get dressed and get out there. Coming to terms with its over is a hard thing to accept.

Swede, All three of the those career fields would have already killed a weaker man(yeah I know a farm kid is not really a career, but it should be). They all put major abuse on your body. Unfortunately our bodies make us pay for that abuse as we get older. One thing that you can say that a lot of those folks who had cushy jobs can't is that you earned every penny through hard work and honesty. Just remember that old marine saying pain is just weakness leaving the body!

Good morning! Been up since 4:30 am(don't usually get up till around 5:30 am). Had a tough time sleeping last night for some reason. Lots of crazy dreams that I can't seem to remember the details of now for some reason. Its warm outside this morning and the weather is calling for the possibility of very heavy rain today. Saying up to 3 inches is possible. Man these crazy weather patterns started in January and is still going strong. I don't ever remember a summer this wet and mild. I sure hope we don't have another winter like we did this last one. If I wanted to put up with Canadian type weather I would move there. Log on the fire for now. Good day!