WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Getting stuff ready for another week of work

I got the new bag so i got alot more room to pack necessary stuff

Swede...as long as this forum is up i will always be around. I know im not on here much but i do keep up on reading everything thats posted.  I truly wish you and sharens health the best. Take it easy and dont be afraid to ask for help from time to time. 

~ Swede, just know that as long as I've known John, He's

ALWAYS had animosity about you for NEVER thanking him for any of the tutorials he's done for your forum, or for any of the  videos he's posted on your forum. You've ALWAYS bragged over everyone elses stuff, even if they've been here for just two weeks....  but John has been at your property helping you replant trees, He's been at every farmageddon setting up tents, taking over, and doing what he does as a leader, and getting food made, getting shelters built against the elements, and getting the shit done... EVERY year. Time after time. HE stays to clean everything UP. He's the ONE man everyone looks to when the question comes up.... What do we do NOW?  wacky115.gif

HE's added content to your forum for YEARS and you NEVER gave him an OUNCE of credit!  He ONLY found THAT on facebook! You have messaged me to comment on new users who post some stuff to keep them around, when you don't give a crap about the people who ARE around!  :glare:  He Saw you as a Father figure... and just like his father figure, you ignored him, and treated him like he was nothing. So he moved ON.

YOU never even made him a moderator!  :unsure:  WTF? WATCHER was a moderator when he was twelve!  censored.gif

and his brother was here a month and was made a moderator!

He spent a weekend off saving trees on your farm, and ALL you could do is complain about how he muddied UP your Wife's four wheeler.  :nono:

He's one of the BEST survival experts you've ever had on your forum and you never made him anything....  except an outcast.

I love him.

and I'm standing up for him right now....

Even though he no longer loves me. Because thats what love ultimately does.

I never ever did not belive in Razor Sharp.

:thumbup:

but I No longer belive in this forum.

I do believe in true love though. And one day I will find it.

Good bye.

I was holding out hoping you AND John would show up at Farma this fall but you said you would not be here if John was. So now Im hoping John will be here because with out him it will be tough to get every thing done. I sided with you on your breakup with John like Ive always sided with you over the years. I have no idea why your one sided love affair with John has anything to do with my forum. Now youve lost facebook and this forum all by your self. Now your on self imposed exile island and Im not coming to save you this time. 

Razor just confirmed he will be here. John has always helped me set up the shelter and all the other things he does. I have a hard time dealing with the fact I cant do stuff like that any more. Wait it will be your turn some day.  :nop:  :P

Doc and a bunch of his boys might be here along with Fat Guy and Razor.  :hmm:  Maybe I should hire some security.  :scared:

Haaa, No security necessary.  Well, except around the bacon...  Just sayin....  The only thing in this world that scares me is watching my kids eat.  Like a pack of hyena's on a carcass.  But they keep eyeballing me.  Scary stuff.  LOL

Im south dakota bound right now 1100 miles one way and got 2 jobs to do up there so should be a good week..

Pete i had to read that twice i thought it said virgin bacon

omg drama  8| hope there is none at farmageddon  :nono: I want to make a vegan banana bread or cookies I will try it first  :thumbup: overcast and humid today but I went grocery shopping  :thumbup: please all of you have a nice day please big hugs for everyone  :hug:

Flat flat flat up there. At night you can see house lights for miles but few and far between. Nothing between heaven and earth but a barb wire fence.Winter is almost suicidal up there. 

FYI my post on mylar sleeping bags to date, just three days ago, has had 144 page views. How many likes do you get on facebook? If your interested in spreading survival information this is the place to do it.

Good morning! Picked a bunch of apples last night to make apple butter. We peeled apples till dark, with any luck we will make the first batch tonight! Log on the fire for now. Good day!

Morning campers time for some morning coffee and a bit of breakfast before i continue this weeks roadtrip.

Swede this has always been one of the largest forums for survival and outdoor info i wouldnt worry about the naysayers we will carry on as we always have those who are loyal to u have shown their loyalty many times i wouldnt worry if folks come and go its just the way the wheel of life turns

Way back during the Les Stroud forum Les was concerned about the revolving door aspect of members coming and going at an alarming rate. I actually had a phone conservation with him about that. There are so many reasons why people do that its impossible to control. Ive always worried about what did I do to drive members off. What can I do to prevent this? The answer is nothing. There has been literately thousands of people over the years Ive crossed paths with and have been lost in cyber space. Every now and then we bump into each other but so many names and faces lost in time some where. I invented the camp fire thread in Lesses forum and within a few months we rolled over 100,000 pages and page views. It remains a shame to have shut it down. Just think if it was still going today it could have been historic.  Our campfire thread to date has had 3,443,055 page views.  :thumbup:

Road trip today to the big river. Theres a big potato harvesting down there. They planted many acres of the sand bottom land in potatoes. Very interesting machines huge operation. Pictures or film later.

Until just recently I didnt know when you post some ones birthday it shows up in their email. Thank you Muddy for doing that for us.  :kiss:    :love:

Until just recently I didnt know when you post some ones birthday it shows up in their email. Thank you Muddy for doing that for us.  :kiss:    :love:

I didn't know that either.  :thumbup:

Well i made it to the first job site this afternoon im in belle fourche south dakota which is about 35 miles past sturgis and spitting distance from thr wyoming border

I got a bunch of pictures from this road trip of the 1880 town just outside murdo south dakota

my moms been to south dakota the stars are incrediable at night  8| your right swede muddy family fight and come and go I just don't like drama I love this place  :heart: :heart: