WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

go offline muddy and concentrate on yourself  :arigato: swede do you know the weather for farmagedon  :) hey I lost 2 pounds I know thats not much but for me it's something  moose0024.gif

It's hard when they're my customers. Hey, congratulations on the 2 pounds.

wow you sure did

thats the dust that comes from working at a plant that makes low sulphur coal for the steel industry

Morning campers in less then two hours.I be on my way home after a very long week in oklahoma.

Log on the fire

You look like I used to look after every shift getting off work at the coal prep plant. I wonder sometimes what my lungs look like after working there for 4 years? Very cool here this morning. It was 46 when I left for work this morning. Log on the fire for now. Good day!

You look like I used to look after every shift getting off work at the coal prep plant. I wonder sometimes what my lungs look like after working there for 4 years? Very cool here this morning. It was 46 when I left for work this morning. Log on the fire for now. Good day!

it was a coke.and.carbon plant the black dust was all over everything.....

Yes SG we are required by osha to wear a respirator anytime we are in that type of environment and we also wear them when.we have.to cut thru concrete to drill the footings

Good morning! Had a Bobcat walk within 10 feet of me yesterday when i was up at my game feeder. Now that was pretty cool! This is probably the same one that has been killing my mother in laws chickens if I had to guess. Little warmer outside this morning. Log on the fire for now. Good day!

Skunk thats not good. I thought it was a Bobcat KW. The wind has been blowing for three days straight. Not too bad but I hope it doesnt get in that habit. I took my loader tractor down to the north bottom to work on the trials down there that got messed up from the flooding this spring. I dam near got stuck in the corn stalks nothing but mud under them.

Good morning! Temp is 57F here right now with a clear sky. They had the layoffs at work yesterday. Looks like the only cut home office people for the most part. I sure hope this is the last time they have to do this. Scary times out there right now for this industry. Log on the fire for now, good day!

Im packiing stuff up this evening.moving.into.my new house this weekend I go.to sign the papers and get keys tomorrow and im loading up a trailer tonight and a truck saturday

Good morning everyone up at this time of day. 72 degrees and dark. Going for a blood test today, and am not to eat or drink my coffee. Bummer. Test is just for my chlorersterol. sp?  Been doing a lot of minor things about the yard. Got a new clothes line, been looking around for something to wash everyday to hang out. Hope to see Doc and son and sons this Sunday. Will fix some BBQ's with chips and brownies. Stay healthy everyone !

Sharen I know how u feel I had one recently myself luckily the lab at the hospital opens at 6am....

Well im packed to move just got to start loading the trailer today and picking up the uhaul at 9am tomorrow hopefully by the afternoon tomorrow I be in the new house which is considerably bigger and 45 mins closer to work.

Swede I might be able to come up sunday if you still want.to set the stuff.up im gonna be.done.moving by tomorrow afternoon