WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Local Good Samaritan taken by the wind was spotted assisting someone (I'm not quite sure what happened but looked like they moved something off the road).    I was just coming up the road as they dropped the item and ran back to their cars.    Good people doing good deeds.  Got to love it.  :)

Kims estimated time of arrival in Chicago is 5-29 and the train south leaves at 5-55. One hour and 39 minutes late coming into union station. Close! Otherwise its 200+ for a motel and 7 in the morning south.  :ack:

Good SGH.  :thumbup:  Kim will miss her train south so its off to a motel. What could go wrong?  :unsure:

Well we finally rounded up Kim after two hours of waiting at the train depot in Galesburg. Six people missed the train south along with Kim so they loaded them in a big van and brought them south. They kept the depot open for us. She arrived at 10-10. She went to the cabin and crashed.

I noticed KW. Its like they defy the laws of gravity on those mountain turns.

Well looks like im gonna have alot of home time next week there was no road trip this week and I got a call yesterday saying theres no road trip next week either...

The joys of concrete work

Good morning! Dang its down right chilly here this morning. I left the windows open last night. now its 60 degrees here in the living room according to the thermostat. On good note it is not currently raining. Log  on the fire for now. Good day!

Provided things.go as planned lil sgh and myself will be headed to basecamp early tomorrow morning

Have a.safe trip Ofg

If you didnt mind cold 20 mph winds blowing through the shelter it was the best night ever for food and fire. The barbecue rabbit was excellent from Bottom dweller Dave the best Ive ever had. Lots of food and drink and many laughs around the fire.  Lots of color cones in the fire. The Bur Oak firewood was perfect. Lots of blankets and smoke and a million stars. We saw two satellites and the space station. Most of the apple jack disappeared.

If you didnt mind cold 20 mph winds blowing through the shelter it was the best night ever for food and fire. The barbecue rabbit was excellent from Bottom dweller Dave the best Ive ever had. Lots of food and drink and many laughs around the fire.  Lots of color cones in the fire. The Bur Oak firewood was perfect. Lots of blankets and smoke and a million stars. We saw two satellites and the space station. Most of the apple jack disappeared.

Glad everyone is having a good time! Wish I could have made it this year. Post plenty of pictures Swede!