WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

oh no what you gonna do muddy checked the Tallow today looks fine I got a thing in the mail saying I have to move out Nov 30 my aptment building isn't taking section 8 anymore so I have to look for a new place for taz and I

Change can be good sometimes.

Im sure u will find another place for u and taz

I broke the shot glass this morning, trying to get the resin mold out. I broke the mold in the process. Tonight, I'm going to use plaster of Paris to make the mold. I want to try making resin arrow heads.

Well we got about 3 more weeks of hell at work then i might be able to slow down and breath again. Im planning on really putting some effort into my youtube channel and get my ass outside more often. Tired of being in my bat cave at work.  I should be around the campfire a bit more too.

Good evening! I led roughly 25 people(10 German students, 10 host students, and the rest being teachers and parents) on a hike to Devil's Bathtub over in VA today. That was interesting to say the least. Round trip was right at 6 miles. We really didn't have anyone complaining, but i am pretty sure the German teachers were 2 of the most serious, non smiling, non talking individuals I have ever met. Gee I would hate to be that unfriendly. It was a good day and the water was super clear with a cool emerald green tint to it that is caused by the minerals in the water. Log on the fire and good night!

Typical Germans KW from the ones Ive met over the years. Down right cold this morning and dense fog coming off the pond. I tried my fly rod fishing yesterday with a dew worm and a bobber and a three pound large mouth bass grabbed it and broke my fly rod.  :'(  I put him back so he can help keep the bluegills from over populating.

Just got back from checking my trotline a tangled mess and a turtle is what I found so I pulled it up..

Just got back from running in the Warrior Dash in Pulaski TN. 3.7 miles and 14 obstacles in 52 mins and some odd seconds.

I am pretty sure I will feel this in the morning! Now I am off to bed. Good night campers!

Pretty dry here. Crops are at least half gone as no rain has the farmers in full harvest.

Going fishing this morning im gonna try to catch some bluegill to use as trotline bait

Going into work here shortly to see if there's any jobs out of town this week theres not been any for three weeks now........ log on the fire

Good morning! Extremely foggy this morning! Went to check the game cameras yesterday and figured out we have another bear here on the farm! This one is huge too! These two pictures were taken at my brother in laws feed station, which is straight up the hill from both of our houses.

image2_zpsctzpjz9x.jpg

image1%201_zpsjbqosv8k.jpg

WOW KW that IS a big Black Bear! I shot a 250 pounder in Canada that was half that size. That makes walking to your tree stand a lot more challenging.  :D

stop it he is a beautiful creature NOT  a rug  :ranting: went grocery shopping gray and cloudy today  :(

I was just thinking that skin looked pretty good on the bear.

Good morning! I spent the evening yesterday in my tree stand waiting on a deer. Had one small doe come in and stay for a long time. While she was there I had 3 big tom turkeys come in as well. The doe looked to be a yearling so I didnt want to bother her and I could have legally taken anyone of the toms, but i didn't want to spook the doe. So I just shot video the entire time. No sign of the bear yesterday. It was still a successful evening in my eyes. Log on the fire for now. Good day!

Theres no such thing as a bad day in the woods. The world caught on fire yesterday with 35+ winds when farm fields burnt and smoke looked like clouds.

mi9Lep.jpg