WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Good evening! Took the German students back to Lexington today so they can catch an early flight in the morning. We went with them to Keeneland for the fall horse races. I really didn't care much for the place. Way too many snobby people around there. Life is too short to think you are better than someone else. Getting up early in the morning to hunt the last day of early muzzle loading season. The freezer is empty so its time to get busy trying to refill it. Log on the fire for now! Good night!

Missed the coyote this morning. I guess its time to set up a target and sight in the .243.  I finally got my firearm owners card back from the state but still no concealed carry permit. Theres no one down there at the capital from budget cuts.

very gray and rainy here  :'( going to go out for pizza with my mom stepdad sister nephew I haven't seen my sister in about 2 or 3 years and my nephew about the same can't wait to see them  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good morning! We have had frost the last 3 mornings. It made for a cold hunt yesterday. I think we are suppose to see a little warm up this week sometime. Log on the fire! Good day!

Brrrr. The monitor on my lap top fritzed out last night. My brother's lap top conked out last night. Maybe several days ago, but he waited until last night to tell me about it. I have been on the phone with tech HP tech support all morning. They are sending me a box. Luckily everything was backed up right before the fritz.

I dont think the hard drive will be lost Muddy. Hard to tell with a lap top however.

so sad muddy about your laptop  :( grey and rainy here the clouds spit on me all the way to the grocery store and back  :) had a blast with my family last night we get pretty rowdy and with NO alcohole involved  8|

Good morning! A cool 36 outside right now, but at least thats warmer that has been the last few mornings. May try to hunt this evening at least that is my plan as of now. Good day!

Good hunting KW

I'm still looking for a winter job to pass the time till the concrete picks back up

Good hunting KW

I'm still looking for a winter job to pass the time till the concrete picks back up

Maytag in Amana has been advertising for workers with a starting wage of $15/hour.

Maytag in Amana has been advertising for workers with a starting wage of $15/hour.

thanks ofg

I have been in contact with several trucking companies since I do have a cdl but my kids are against me being on the road all the time like that

Maytag is a dirty word around here after having a factory in Galesburg for many years they took the money Illinois and Galesburg gave them for having a factory here and left town for Mexico. Doctors far into the future for us now as cancer has us back on the road again and side effects from all of the meds they got me on.  :/

Hello SG and good morning to all!  Leaves are changing fast here now. Should hit peek colors within the next few days. When the leaves fall, the trash blossoms down here! Its the most depressing time of year! Spent the evening in my tree stand yesterday. Saw tons of grey squirrels and ground squirrels, but no deer. Did see one turkey, but couldn't get a shot with my bow. Log on the fire for now! Good day!

Internet was out all day here. Pretty warm out and the asian beetles are every where.

I now have a smart phone. Yes, you have read that  correctly. The first and only cell phone I have ever owned was bought in 2000 ought 7. I don't  feel smart though. Every number I ca'll is a wrong number.