WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Good morning! Good to see you around Taken! We had  a nice day here yesterday! Warm and sunny! Didn't do much yesterday.Just enjoyed the day!Back to work today! Log on the fire for now! Good day!

~ a little bit of birch and yew......  a flame, and a promise towards a new tomorrow, and I'm off..................  nobody KNOWS where I'll land!  :thumbup:

:eyebrow: good to see u my friend

Sitting in the dr  office waiting to see my new dr.....

Transfered to a close Dr since I moved 45 mikes away from the Dr I had been seeing...guess its good I only go to the Dr a couple of times a year.

Sitting in the dr  office waiting to see my new dr.....

Transfered to a close Dr since I moved 45 mikes away from the Dr I had been seeing...guess its good I only go to the Dr a couple of times a year.

Ok, I'll bite....why are you at the doctor?  You or your daughter?

Fog thick here this morning. Really warm December so far.

All right....is Swede drunk again?  Oh wait...it was foggy out this morning. Nevermind.

Ok, I'll bite....why are you at the doctor?  You or your daughter?

switched  primary physician.....

My daughter has a cat scan scheduled Thursday to determine if its a broken ankle or a torn ligament

Good morning! Heading to a career fair this morning held by a communications company. I have been told to get there as early as possible. They are expecting hundreds to show up. Sad part of it is they are only looking to fill a few jobs at this time. Log on the fire for now! Good day!

There going to have you climbing towers KW.  :o  50s for a week here. The fish are still hitting the top on the pond thats rare for December.

It's finally picking up at work we are seeing the order volume we should of seen thanksgiving week so its keeping everyone pretty busy

Hey Swede!!  Just this morning finished those potatoes you gave us.  Not a bad one in the batch.  Kept good too.  Don't know what kind those were, but they had a real good flavor too.  Thanks again.

switched  primary physician.....

My daughter has a cat scan scheduled Thursday to determine if its a broken ankle or a torn ligament

I hope all turns out ok. Good thing you have insurance. Sounds like some expensive tests.

Yes I am thankful for my insurance cause I have a feeling my daughters injury is gonna be quite expensive issue to fix.

Good morning! Hope you get to feeling better SG! Got a busy day at work today. Inventory of all my spare parts is complete now I have to box them all up and get them put in storage. Got another interview at 3pm today for a position in North Central Kentucky. Log on the fire for now! Good day!

Hopefully one of these interviews pans out for u KW.

Another day at work for me the volume is going up and down daily so we been working 10 hour days here and 8 hour days there.