WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Same here KW but no frogs. Windy today. The deer are still jumpy. We had seven come by last evening.

Another busy day at work for me volumes still low but its enough to keep busy for 8 hours

Good morning! Warm and nice here this morning with a temp of 47. Looking for a high near 70! Wouldn't break my heart if it stayed this way all winter. This beats the heck out of snow and cold! Log on the fire for now! Good day!

Warm here also the fish have been hitting the top on our pond all morning. I might go over and catch a few for dinner.

Been some pretty nice weather here for December, hoping to do some hiking this weekend in my spare time.  Now if someone can just find me my spare time (I seem to have lost it), I'd be much obliged.  moose0024.gif

Been some pretty nice weather here for December, hoping to do some hiking this weekend in my spare time.  Now if someone can just find me my spare time (I seem to have lost it), I'd be much obliged.  moose0024.gif

If you are in the woods, might be wise to orange up - Deer season.

Found out this evening that my oldest daughter has a torn ligament in her ankle no surgery but no weight bearing for six to eight weeks

prayers for your daughter  :arigato: took a walk today did some exploring found a park golf course goodwill and boeing were they make the planes  :thumbup:

Muzzleloader hunting in the morning I finally have the entire weekend off some I'm going to enjoy the time in the treestand

Heavy fog here cant see the pond. 60s today with rain moving in for tomorrow. Our warrior grand son is coming home from the Marine Corps in time for Christmas. One tour of duity in Afghanistan.  :thumbup:

Heavy fog here cant see the pond. 60s today with rain moving in for tomorrow. Our warrior grand son is coming home from the Marine Corps in time for Christmas. One tour of duity in Afghanistan.  :thumbup:

It's great to hear your grandson will be home for Christmas! That is probably the best Christmas present he or the entire family could get!

Lord I think its raining all over the world. Rain has set in for quite a spell now. Still 58 though.