WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

:blink:  8|

Windy/snow/near zero temperatures. You couldnt make it out there tonight in a thin calico dress with no panties on.  :unsure:

I just came in from feeding the birds the snow covered the sun flower seeds and froze. They couldnt peck through it. Usually the squirrels come up and dig into it but their still in bed.

Going to be cold today.  High of -2°

At least we're supposed to get above 0 today. -8 here last night, wind chill about -35.

We got 9* with a wind chill of -15* so should be a good night at work tonight

Ya got to enjoy good Midwestern winters hell 70* out the week of Christmas record setting floods and temps in the negatives now

Went ice fishing. Caught about 6 small bluegill. 

Starting to get sick. :(

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Over cast here in the 50s been out metal detecting found a silver charm and a copper ring and about 8$ in change going out to shoot my. 2040 and sling shots.

well I hope muddy will be ok if it storms  8| nice the sun is out for about the 3rd day so I got to see the mountains in all it's glory very pretty and cold looking  :cool: good luck ghost with your sling shot hunt  moose0024.gif

Good morning! I am up with no where to go! lol I got the whole house to myself today. The wife returns to work and all the kids are back to college and high school. Now what will I do?

I just got back home from my first night actually driving one of the many routes I have to learn.

I can say driving a 26' freightliner on highway 70 to Indianapolis is alot diffrent then driving the 16' Isuzu around St louis

Nice to see some new faces on the daily weather report thread  :P  and some input from different parts of the country. The poor birds and squirrels are suddenly starving to death the way the sun flower seeds are disappearing. We havent been out to the main road yet Im told lots of ice on the roads. Today is trash pick up but were not going to try to take it out to the main road too cold. Those squirrels dont know it but if we run short of groceries --------  :bandit:  :squirrel:!

Stay warm up there swede

I didn't run into much ice or snow last night until I got within 20 miles of Indianapolis and then it looked like they don't plow the roads at all.

We haven't had any snow today, but they have already called school off for tomorrow! WTF! I maybe could understand if there was already snow falling, but the sky is crystal clear!

Heavy heavy snow falling for several miles on highway 70 it was a white knuckle ride home and it made for a very slow ride home.

Log on the fire and good day everyone

High winds and snow made for a white out around midnight but it went through fast. Back up into the 40s this week then back down like were being screwed by mother nature.  :P