WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Cut 5 head of swamp cabbage stalked a armadillo with sling shots but did not shoot it saw a small buck up by the high way on the way home turned around and shot him in the side with a marble and run him off the highway most likely saved his life and someone car.

Current weather forecast had Hurricane grade winds for Saturday. The big bossman sent out an email that support staff would not be coming in. The agents should use discretion. I did laundry and charged everything. Tomorrow afternoon things should start to pick up.

Good morning! We have at least a half inch of Ice/sleet on the ground in the trees and on the power lines right now and it just changed to snow a few minutes ago. Still have power at this point, but communities all around the area are losing it as I type this post. We typically loose electricity and internet during these winter stomrs. I don't mind the electricity, but if I am stuck indoors I really miss the internet. I could care less about the TV.  Expecting anywhere from 8 to 16 inches of snow today and into tomorrow now.

Got out an enjoyed the warmer temps yesterday with my son. We took our quadcopters to the upper pasture and took some video. Here is a video of our farm and off in the distance you can Pine Mountain the second highest peak in Kentucky!

ok muddy should I worry are you gonna be ok your in my prayers  scared011.gif

No worries. We have a hurricane grade of wind and rain inbound. This happens at least once a year. I have NO plans to be out in it and I live in a big brick building. The power company has already announced that we will lose power. So, if you don't get any updates from this afternoon on until Sunday afternoon, don't be concerned. I have food, water flashlights and a nifty blue scarf. Good to go. 

It would be embarrassing if you werent prepared Muddy.  :D  Good job ghost.  :thumbup:  I shot a coyote last night by moon light with my .22 mag. but I couldnt find him this morning. Sorry Kim I hate coyotes. Just cloudy here today no snow forecast yet.

It sure is rather windy this evening cold in the 20s but in the single digits with the wind chill

UH OH nothing from KW? Its a mess where he lives the power must be out or no net.

The power has been out all morning. It just came back on. High winds, the islands are flooded which is normal. I'm on the couch in my sleeping bag.

I know Louisville and paducah got quite a bit of snow from what the route drivers told me.

Good morning! We are alive! Ended up with a little over a foot of snow and about a half inch of ice under that. Roads are a major mess!

:thumbup:

I'm home. It's sunny. The barometric pressure is improving. There is no power on the big island. So I'm eating a nice breakfast and puttering around the house.

Good to hear that u made it KW

Muddy might be time just to hunker down and ride it out.

Had to make a trip to the local tire shop this morning one of the tires they sold me Wed was slowly leaking air so long story short I go in and they had to give me a new tire because the one they sold me had a couple of nails in the sidewall