WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Sweet view there doc

Winter camping is nice because there's very rarely a crowded camp ground

My buddy and I both caught a Gizzard Shad in the pond this evening. I have no idea how they got in there. Some say duck feet.

Good evening! Ventured out this afternoon to pick up some stuff at the store. Roads are much improved, but still bad in some places. No school here tomorrow. The temps are suppose to be around 47 here tomorrow, so that should take care of most of the snow if we are lucky! I just hope it doesn't cause flooding. Log on the fire for now! Good night!

Best part of cold weather camping is no bugs and no people. LOL  We had the entire park to ourselves after the other scouts left after the derby.  Had an awesome time.

Winter camping is alot quieter and more peaceful its also quite fun if you arrange a hunting trip to go with the winter camping.

Been warm here last couple of days but the weather man says it gonna start cooling down again, damn roller coaster weather is doing a number on my sinuses

Looking good KW

Just got home after a long night at work so good day all log on the fire

Rained/snowed/blew all night. We got up to 36 and its dropping like a stone all day.

Well I am about to get it finished! Still got some polishing and honing to do, but otherwise it is about wrapped up.

image1_zpsiffsguti.jpg

Nice work, KW.  I would love to see a field test on this when you have a chance.

Yeeehaaaaaawwwwww!!!!  I get to put my notice in at my current workplace today and i start a new job in two weeks.  No more deeling with there backdoor bs.  I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Hope everyone is doing well.

Yeeehaaaaaawwwwww!!!!  I get to put my notice in at my current workplace today and i start a new job in two weeks.  No more deeling with there backdoor bs.  I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Hope everyone is doing well.

Congrats!

Razor its time to party I know I had same feeling when I went back to truck driving

Congrats!!!

Congrats Razor ane Good morning all! Warmed up yesterday and the snow started melting and the fog started rising. Some of the heaviest fog I have ever seen pretty much all day. Creeks are rising, but there does not appear to be any flooding at this time. Hopefully today will be a little dryer and lot less gloomy than yesterday! Log on the fire for now! Good day!

Last evening for this route complete now six more routes to learn and I be done with training unless my boss does as he says and I get moved to loader and St Louis route driver