WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

sounds like a fun day swede anyone  :cool:have any suggestions on trail recipes for my campstove  :help: about 38 here cloudy  :)

Kim go to any of the dollar stores or big lots they have tons of "just add hot water"to the packages. Get the soft packets instead of cans or boxes their way easier to carry. The next time you go to McDonalds or Hardies any fast food place pick up a few packets of salt, pepper, ketchup or mustard and some plastic spoons or forks. Back in 60s we would pick up ketchup packets and get a cup of hot water either at the coffee machine or bathroom and mix the ketchup with salt and pepper in the hot water--- free tomato soup.

Going to work late this evening since my truck will be one of the last to load

Short hauling to champaign Illinois this evening.

Always Kim I get paid to deliver the load safely not quickly

Ramen noodles is a good start for your stove recipes or Mac and cheese

Yes been eating them all my life I have only know of one case on the east cost tonight s hunt is not for food it to get rid of them off a base ball field they been digging holes all over and it looks like mortars have been hitting the out field.

Nuisance trapping at its best.

I did some nuisance trapping before when I lived in florida its amazing how many animals they classify as a nuisance

Good morning! Suppose to be nice today, highs in the mid 60s and sunny. It poured the rain all day yesterday, so I am hoping to get outside and enjoy the nice weather. They are calling for the possibility of strong thunder storms tonight. Planning to attend an Ironmen campout on Friday. Basically a meet up of a several youtube bushcraft channels!  Should be fun! Log on the fire for now! Good day!

Blizzard! Rain here most of the morning and their headed out with our new washer. Sharen overloaded the one we had and it shelled out the gear box only four years old but I didnt want to wait till they got the other one fixed that could take a week. Lots of hungry Bald Eagles around today and coons running in daylight. I think its mating season for coons.

Bad down this way too highway 70 is just crawling from the fog

Last night for the champaign route then its Memphis rest of the week

Good morning! We had sunny sky's and A high of 72 yesterday. Now we have strong winds and heavy ran at 6:20. We are looking for a high of 60 today. I got a call yesterday from a company in SC about a position I applied for there. Way too early in the ballgame to think I will get the job, but its a lead anyway. We shall see. Log on the fire for now! Good day!

Yes, good luck KWoods.  I just got hired at a new place myself. Better hours.  Less BS.  And actuall operatunities to move up.  I feel like a huge stones been lifted off my back. Im so glad to move on.  It does my heart good knowing they now have to pay two people to do my job  :hugegrin: 

Good luck guys Im glad Im out of it. Windy and warm the rest of the week then BAM cold coming. The pond ice isnt safe for ice fishing so cold will make it safer. Seven Bald Eagles here yesterday. Their very hungry. Im going in my truck today to see if I can find some road kill for them.