WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Good morning! Took my wife to the airport Yesterday. She has a conference in Orlando till Sunday. She said it was in the upper 70s and sunny there yesterday  :cry: It is suppose to reach the 80s by this weekend :cry:! It snowed here last night and there is no school today. As soon as the weather breaks, I am planning to build at least two more raised garden beds. About mid to late march I will start my ghost pepper seeds in my mini green house. I started them in mid February last year and that was just too early. Log on the fire for now! Good day!

Cloudy again today with south winds. I saw a flock of Snow Geese in the hundreds this morning. Just before it was light enough a coyote ran across the dam.  :glare:  He didnt stop long enough to  :bandit: No Eagles so far could be with south winds they headed north.

been seeing a bunch of eagles near my hunting ground.

and another ice fishing trip in a couple weeks! maybe i can get pics this time

I spent the afternoon in the woods! I tried out a new alcohol stove I had given to me a few weeks ago at the ironmen campout. I fixed coffee and boiled an egg it works great! Not sure what I will get into tomorrow, but I am sure I will find something to do with my time! Job outlook is grim right now! I probably should have just taken the position in SC.  :( They keep saying the economy is picking up, but you sure could not prove it by me right now!

I didnt think moving to South Carolina was a good idea KW. Something will turn up Im sure. 60s here for a couple days but snow is in the forecast for next week.

You said yourself KW the move to south Carolina would of been a headache for you.

yea like swede said something better will come up for you  :thumbup: nice again today rain took a walk to the am pm saw some teenagers pumping up there bike tires so I walked up to them and ask if you had to pay for the air they said 1 doller per tire WOW I remember getting air for my bike for free when I was young  8|

Good morning! I appreciate the support everyone! Sunny  this morning! 36 here right now, but looking for a high in the mid 60's today. Went to the boat. bike, and RV show in Pikeville then came home and flew drones and launched model rockets with my son, brother in law, and his boys yesterday. Enjoyed the day I have got to say! I pick the wife up at the airport today from her trip to Orlando this past week. Log on the fire for now! Good day!

60s here today then up and down for a few days. Our Canadian Goose pair is back staking out the pond like they have done for five years now. I dont know how long they live. Lots of honking and splashing around when another goose shows up.

Good morning! Really nice day out yesterday! It was sunny with temps in the 60s. Got out and ran for the first time in nearly 2 weeks yesterday. Its amazing how much better I felt all day yesterday. Suppose to be nice today, but they are calling for storms this evening. Log on the fire for now! Good day!

Good morning! Storms here yesterday evening, but the day was great leading up to that. Suppose to be cooler today with a high of 38. Log on the fire for now! Good day!

13 last night and a very few snow flakes. Ice sheet on the pond this morning. An  Eastern Blue Bird was sitting in the Ash tree by our deck this morning with his feathers ruffled up. Rain/snow coming in this evening. I hope it doesnt snow much or our brain dead road commissioner will come in a push $370 of road mix gravel I had hauled in on our road off in the ditch.

On a side note Im starting to see what they call PTSD in our Grandson home from Afghanistan and the Marine Corps. He sees road side bombs every where when he drives down the road. The apartment their living in belongs to his mothers X husband and its a bad part of Peoria and he hears random gun fire once in a while. The very last thing he needs at this point.

That ain't good swede random gunfire will make PTSD worse in a hurry

I hope he can get help gloomy today got a new vacuum I will put it together tomorrow

A new vacuum?  Well that sucks. Lol