WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Good morning! It was cloudy and gloomy here most of the day yesterday! By looking at the weather forecast. it will be the same again today. I have quite a few friends who have PTSD. Seems it affects some worse than others. Hard to imagine what they go through over there, then to have to relive it back home every time something triggers it! Some get better with time. Maybe that will be the case with your grandson.

What is bad joke on the day for $200 Alex

A new vacuum?  Well that sucks. Lol

The snow storm turned out to be sprinkling rain with temps hovering right around freezing. Just gloomy and cold but big warm up coming. Cody my grand kid by marriage saw his buddy get blown to bits when a guy on a motor cycle rode up to him and detonated a bomb. His stories from there tell me those people are living in the last century in dirt houses on dirt floors. He says mud was every where.

my vacuum stucked alright all the dirt and taz hair  :cool: getting ready to sleep outside tonight the wind and rain storm is over safer now  :thumbsup:

Cold, snowing, and gloomy here! We will probably see the same warm up Swede's part of the country is expecting suppose to be in the mid 70s next week! Bring it on is all I got to say! This weather is getting depressing!

Good morning! Not sure what I will get into today, but I am sure I will find something to do! Hopefully the weather will be warmer and a lot more dry starting today. Log on the fire for now! Good day!

Cloudy so far today except for daylight when a less then half moon was shining into the sun room. A large heard of turkeys were out grazing in the corn field most of the morning. I cant count how many puzzles Ive put together. We get them at dollar general for a buck and their really the best around. Ive got to get the battery jumped on my 52/10 John Deere loader tractor some time when ever Ive got the strength.  sleep022.gif

I should look at my doller store for puzzles  8| rain and gloom today  :'(  but I think I got the hang of the granny square :thumbsup:

DSCF1743.thumb.JPG.9ae240883e07f8fbc4bda98e13b4b411.JPG

Looks like you have that square down SG! My grandma dud that all the time! Man she could make some nice throws and hats. Been many a time I wish I still had one of the many hats she made me over the years. Suppose to warm up a little here today. We didn't see much in the way of warmer temps yesterday, but at least it was in the 40s. Log on the fire for now! Good day!

60s here for a week. I suppose and early spring then a late freeze as usual that kills the mushrooms.

I got my tomatoes started last week I'm gonna try Cherokee purple variety this year.

Still got to build my raised bed

Worked a bit on my hunters cabin and around my campsite this morning. Hoping to kick it into high gear this week with warmer weather coming! I need to get my peppers stated soon too.

Getting to be the garden time of the year again....

I got myself a couple of sets of broadheads to test this morning  pics and story coming soon

So far the tests look good and I may have two new broadheads to try this coming hunting season

Good Morning All...... happy114.gif.    Hope everybody is doing well.  Nice weather the last 2 days here and more on the way...Woo Hoo.  It felt good to get some yard cleanup done and get some of the dead hemlock tops that fell picked up and burned. I have lots of stuff peeking up in the flower beds... Spring is a coming..... B)

Have a great day all.

Windy and warmer here today. Lots of Bald Eagles so far today. I think they found a dead coyote I hit a few days ago out in the corn field. There is one Bald Eagle thats half again as big as the others who sits in our big cottonwood tree. My neighbor to the north Robert saw him too.

Good morning! Looks like a contrail to me. It ended up being a really nice day yesterday. The coyotes killed one of our new born calves yesterday, When we found five coyotes eating the calf when we went on the hill yesterday. We were able to kill one of them yesterday. At least 4 more to go now! Log on the fire for now! Good day!

The Blue Angles decided to play tic tack toe on a large scale. 52 already this morning and spitting a little rain 60s for a week here.