WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Good morning! I have been helping the in laws out at their place  in TN. Heading back home today sometime, but its been a nice break. I put down laminate flooring in one of the campers and built a big fire pit for everyone to use. I also applied for a job down at one of the plants in the area. Then spent yesterday evening at the lake. Flew my drone and took some video at the dam. Its been absolutely amazing weather down here with temps in the lower 60s yesterday and its suppose to be sunny with highs in the mid 70s here today. Log on the fire for now! Good day!

Same good weather here for a week. I lost a great old hunting buddy Sunday night to cancer. Lots of laughs together over the years. I guess were all going to the big camping ground some day. Theres big Bald Eagles then theres a bigger Bald Eagle like the biggest buck or turkey one had to be the biggest. This Bald Eagle who comes and sits in our big cottonwood tree is half again as the biggest Bald Eagle Ive ever seen.

DSCN0540.thumb.JPG.55bfb73b8080c8ea24550b37cc731f03.JPG

Good morning! We have had awesome weather here the last 2-3 days! Looking for highs today in the mid 70s! I have a job interview in TN on Monday! A job there would work out really well for me considering I could stay in our camper on the in laws property at the lake. Just have to see how the interview goes now! Log on the fire for now! Good day!

We have three grand kids out there trying to make a start and they cant find jobs that pay well enough to buy a car and keep up with the costs of owning one. We have to break up that bunch in Washington some how. A story about my hunting buddy Tom. A few of us were dove hunting in the fall and we were talking by a corn field when Tom walked out and came to where we were. Soon he said "its getting too late to shit in a corn field." We thought about that for a bit and realized the corn leaves were too dry for toilet paper.  doh.gif  :D He always had a pan face when he would say things like that. He never smiled just stood there.

Good morning! It has been very warm here. As a matter of fact so warm we slept with the window open last night! Nothing like sleeping to the frogs hollering in the spring!

Bottom dweller Dave saw some bull frogs but no singing by the peepers yet. The rain a couple of days ago sank into the ground so the frost must be out. Share is having a problem with her shoulder repair so she may have to go back into the hospital. Nice turnout for the funeral for my hunting buddy yesterday.

Good morning! Cloudy, but warm here right now. Rain in the forecast for today. If it holds off my daughter and I are going hiking. Heading to TN on Monday for a job interview. Hopefully it goes well! Log on the fire for now! Good day!

Good luck KW some one must need you out there  :P  Busy morning here. The Red Wing Blackbirds are in full chase Cow Birds off mode, eight Canadian Geese landed on the pond this morning along with three Wood Ducks. Meanwhile I watched a Coyote in the edge of the corn field on the south side of the pond and I wouldnt shoot at him because it would scare the ducks and geese to death shooting over their heads. A Blue Bird pair is moving into the Blue Bird house. Quiet misty morning with a slight chance of rain.

Good luck on the job interview KW

Im shooting my crossbow this more to sight in my new scope

good luck kw  :thumbsup: 6 miles wow  8| did the dogs find you good to see you on here again missed ya  :thumbup: been stuck inside because of the weather and feeling like I don't want to go anywhere  :( don't forget to spring forward tonight  :)

Howdy folks!  Sorry I haven't been around much lately, I'm going to try to remedy that.  Had a great day yesterday with the weather--it wasn't just not cold, it was WARM!  Did a little yard work, smoked some cigars. 

Log on the fire!

Hey Bob glad to see ya back. Rainy night I opened a window in the sun room a bit and listened to it and fell asleep. Two bucks walked across the dam going west last evening and still had their antlers. Gloomy and fog here this morning and light rain occasionally. Pretty cool out.

oh swede I could never get bored watching your wildlife  :thumbsup: for about 4 days now major wind and rain but we are supposed to have sun on thursday AND friday I think I will go hiking on one of those days  ::pbjt:: ::pbjt:: ::pbjt::

Good morning! Had a great weekend! Got a busy day planned today, but nothing much planned the rest of the week! If the warm weather hold out. I will most likely have to mow the yard this week.

Steady rain here. I planted peppers, chives, oregano and strawberries in the Garden of Awesome and put the pots out side before I went to work.