WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Good for you Pete  :thumbup:  Misty rain all day yesterday every thing is soaked we might get some morel mushrooms this year. 

Got myself a new cast iron skillet yesterday and mrs sgh made pizza this evening

I got a lodge 17" cast iron skillet so we got deep dish pizza this evening

Good evening! Job interview went well! I have a second interview on Thursday at 3pm. The HR lady told me I pretty much had the position. Just got to pass a drug test, which should not be a problem!

Good evening! KB and I shot some where in the area of 200 rounds today and had one mean pot of campfire coffee while doing so! Great weather today! Almost on the hot side!

Going to be below freezing for three nights this week. We just missed some bad weather last evening but we got some rain and hail. Winds near 50 and still blowing but sunny skies now. Every thing turning green today.

I was half way down the trail on this nice sunny day and the office started calling and calling. So, I am at wotk on the nice sunny day.  :ack:

Howdy!  Another beautiful day here, but the weather will turn to crap by the weekend.  Still, we had a great time at KW's yesterday.  I had the chance to inspect the knife he's working on and let me tell you, it's nearly perfect for a bush knife!

I was half way down the trail on this nice sunny day and the office started calling and calling. So, I am at wotk on the nice sunny day.  :ack:

ohhh pete I am sorry it's nice here but cold

Spent four hours at work today doing nothing came into to no cooling units working and no internet so we could do absolutely nothing till they came back on

I saw on the weather you got a lot of snow Pete. Sunny and the wind finally stopped our flag is half gone. Things are greening up but below freezing for three nights here.

Howdy!  Another beautiful day here, but the weather will turn to crap by the weekend.  Still, we had a great time at KW's yesterday.  I had the chance to inspect the knife he's working on and let me tell you, it's nearly perfect for a bush knife!

I finished up yesterday evening!

Bushcraft_Knife_Project_Part_5.thumb.png.40ea8d744cd3e488691c5207cb2ee630.png

What did you make the handle out of KW? Looks great. Snow last night but it melted off by morning. 

Good evening! Been a very busy week! I have had two interviews with a company in TN and have been ask back for an executive interview on Monday! Hopefully I am getting ready to go back to work very soon! That is if I don't blow the last interview. It I do get the job I guess I will have to change my handle on here to Tenntucky Woodsman considering I will be living in both states at the same time. lol