WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Congratulations K/TW  Thanks Bob for that I knew some one had turned them loose but I couldnt remember their name. I was thinking Muscovy but I wasnt sure. They can make a mess of things on a farm. DONT go bare footed and get poop squished between your toes. :D

American Pekin duck. We had 100's of them at one time. Great for getting rid of crickets.

thanks ofg theres 4 pair that forage with the wood duck flock

Congrats KW!!!  Just tell them the titanium makes you faster.  It's stronger and lighter than bone.  moose0024.gif

Good evening! Saw the craziest thing to day! I saw a deer jump off a high wall about 25 to 30 feet high and land on the hood of a moving ford explorer. Needless to say the deer did not survive!

Maybe he wanted to be a hood ornament KW. Big wind and thunder last night then moon part of the night and then it got down to heavy rain and thunder this morning. If we dont get some mushrooms this spring Ill begin to believe global warming is killing them.

I went camping yesterday! WOO HOO! I hiked, I cooked meat on an open fire. My buddy Mark showed up ate meat cooked on an open fire. Now I need a nap.

Good for you Pete.  :thumbup:  A wild hen Turkey strolled by our house yesterday that means she has a nest close by. They are smart enough to know its safer by humans away from coyotes.

DSCN0556.thumb.JPG.f3f3a0f92ccc0fac6841d672cb526ba1.JPG

oh muddy your so lucky  happy070.gif I really need to go camping BAD  scared011.gif I don't know if I can take another year in washington with all the rain and gloom and only about 3 months of sun it's really taking it's toll on me I need a place with sun and 70 degrees  8|

Good morning! It was  warm and windy here yesterday and it poured the rain last night! I went outside a few minutes ago. Its still warm and the rain has stopped!Looking for it to be partly cloudy with highs near 60 today!Log on the fire for now! Good day!

Rained off and on yesterday and some snow mixed in occasionally. We had three Bufflehead Ducks on the pond this morning two males and a female. They are diving ducks and are in their migration north.Got below freezing last night.I got my Canadian Wild Rye Grass seed yesterday pretty pricey but I only bought two pounds. Im going to seed my sun flower patch with it this year.Its supposed to get head high.

220px-Bucephala-albeola-007.jpg.bafe2474fa3aa1bc879db1160d82934d.jpg

It was cloudy and cool here yesterday, but no rain. My wife had yesterday off and wanted to start the spring cleaning. So  I helped her with that. Not exactly how I would have rather spent the day, but the end results were nice! I got a meeting at the lake this morning  for the scuba park then off to my sons archery tournament in Laurel County. Its going to be a busy day! Enjoy your weekend! Good day!

Got my big mower out yesterday and it started right up and I mowed the yard and around the old garden area. It was more evening out the clumps.

Got my big mower out yesterday and it started right up and I mowed the yard and around the old garden area. It was more evening out the clumps.

I always look forward to mowing the grass early in the season, but by the time fall gets here I am ready to put the mower away! A fresh cut clean lawn is truly a satisfying thing!

Good morning! Beautiful  day here yesterday! Looking for about the same today! Got a few loose ends to tie up this week before I start the new job. Hopefully this weather will hold out for a while!

We have rain moving in and the kids are coming for rubins. Sharen has flowers coming up all over the place.