WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Good morning! Finally found some motivation last night after work and went out for a run.  We had really good weather here yesterday with highs in the lower 70s. I think we are expecting the same today! Log on the fire for now! Good day!

I saw a Carolina Wren today. Nice day again today a slight breeze out of the south. HI ROSEY  :wave:

Good morning! Nice and warm here in East TN this morning! Heading back to the house for the weekend this evening with any luck! Mowed the grass here last night till dark and still have a lot more to go, but at least its a start. Log on the fire for now! Good day!

No complaints on the weather here. Were going to get a fire going Sat evening and grill something on an open fire and hopefully look at the moon and stars. I mowed along the edge of the pond yesterday and an American Bittern jumped up and flew to the other side of the pond. They are secretive birds and sometimes stand looking straight up frozen and let you pass by.

bittern2.JPG.bea82dd3daae9bb5ef2cc56e36b47f79.JPG

Beautiful night by the camp fire for me and Sharen. She was covered up so all I could see was her nose. I took over some of our farmageddon chairs. Me and bottom dweller Dave sat around this morning. He came up to cut fire wood from the big Hickory tree. Two couples are coming tomorrow evening. Going to grill something. The Toads were singing very loud its breeding season. Some little creature is living in the fire wood pile he was pretty noisy.The Wood ducks came in about dark for the night followed by our goose pair. They swam up into the south end to check us out.

Good morning! Sunny, but a little chilly here in Southeast KY! The autumn olives are in bloom and they smell awesome! You can't go outside without smelling them! One of my youtube buddies makes custom hammocks and he sent me one. From what I see so far the quality is even better than an Enos hammock! Came with the ridge line,  bug netting, and all the hardware! I can't wait to try it out!

No wind yet I hope it forgot us. We have to go get some more potting soil for our plants coming up in the sun room.We need some rain.

nice today some whispy clouds went shopping and got some stuff to make smores I will make them tonight I will take a picture it would be like I joined you for you fire party  happy070.gif

Seven survivors sat around the camp fire till 10-30 last night. Slight breeze out of the south east made it a little more challenging but Farmageddon chairs made for some comfortable sitting. We grilled braughts, burgers and pork chops. Louis made smores after we ate. We managed to upset the Wood Ducks and our Canadian Goose pair who made some passes but didnt land just before dark. The Toads kept up a loud and steady singing. Of course John consumed many beers. The critter in the fire wood pile turned out to be a Mink. Plenty of moon light.

Seven survivors sat around the camp fire till 10-30 last night. Slight breeze out of the south east made it a little more challenging but Farmageddon chairs made for some comfortable sitting. We grilled braughts, burgers and pork chops. Louis made smores after we ate. We managed to upset the Wood Ducks and our Canadian Goose pair who made some passes but didnt land just before dark. The Toads kept up a loud and steady singing. Of course John consumed many beers. The critter in the fire wood pile turned out to be a Mink. Plenty of moon light.

:)

Got my fishing boat back in the lake and my dock fixed from the december flood

SG that smore looks pretty good! Got back to the camper in TN late last night and getting ready to head out the door to work right now. A little on the cool side this morning, but man are the stars bright right now! Suppose to be warm all week from the forecast I saw last night. Brought my Kayak down yesterday, hopefully I will get off work early enough one evening this week to go for a paddle! Log on the fire for now! Good day!

Big smore Kim. It looks like we must have pissed off the Wood Ducks and our geese they havent been back since the camp fire get together. Dandy lions are going crazy.

dandalion.jpg.630c89e7fcde609e5273c158d5876531.jpg

thanks guys kayaking sounds good it's 82 here and I went grocery shopping it's supposed to cool down tomorrow and rain friday sat sun I see a bike ride in my near futer

Rained most of the night. We really needed the rain. No wind this time and the rain fell straight down really nice night. The grass mowing will officially start now for sure.

Rained here. Beautiful this weekend temps near 80!

Did I ever mention that I made my first solo flight?

Rained here. Beautiful this weekend temps near 80!

Did I ever mention that I made my first solo flight?

Are your Arms Tired?    happy097.gif

Congrats on going solo, that's quite an acomplishment.