WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

today was first day of my new promotion its a big switch but pays alot better

I just flew in from California and boy are my arms tired. Congrats Greene. Wood Duck female went into our nest box again this morning. The official mowing season has begun. Still waiting for taters and other stuff to come up. The rain should help. At least the wind has stopped for now. My buddy AD has found a couple of little gray mushrooms so far. Sharen put out a thistle feeder and its getting popular already with Gold Finches. I saw a Yellow Rumped Warbler this morning and I saw a big Bat flying around last night.

YRWAaud.GIF.fa1b4a3e9a68fffeccbfdcca05bd4b64.GIF

Heavy fog this morning the worst Ive ever seen. Rain coming in around noon if they get it right for a change.

I finally got hired by the logistics company i have work for off and on the last 3 years.

Serious pay increase but i now spend most of my 8 hr days in a 25000 sq ft freezer thats -10* constantly

I finally got hired by the logistics company i have work for off and on the last 3 years.

Serious pay increase but i now spend most of my 8 hr days in a 25000 sq ft freezer thats -10* constantly

Sounds like a cool job.  ***ba-doomp-CHING***

Hey Fat Guy where have you been? Cool and foggy morning but major sun shine today. No mushrooms yet but its looking pretty good. More mowing today if and when it dries out.Wood Ducks came back in this morning.

Beautiful weather for a few days here. One more area to mow with my 950 tractor today. Some talk of a camp fire tonight.

had a busy day took the bus to get my meds at my old pharmacy half of it was there the other half was at my new pharmacy got money put on my bus pass went to doller tree got a buttload of hangers went to freds to get the other half of my meds but couldn't get it because it expired oh heavens I wish I can go without my meds I hate haveing to take them  :rant:

Im gonna check my bank lines this morning and im planting my garden this afternoon