WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Windy, cloudy and cool and rain for half the week if it does what the weather man says.  :unsure:

the sun is out here  :thumbup: gonna see my mom on whodby island tomorrow for mothers day uh oh I didn't get my hair cute I am so in trouble :whistle: my stepdad is gonna pick me up and we will ferry over there I am gonna show him my fishing pole muddy gave me and ask if he knows any good places to panfish he is a fisherman and would know wish me luck tomorrow  :wave:

I tried to bet your color darker Kim and failed  :blushing:  Its been trying to rain all night and all we got was a sprinkle. Mothers day party today.

Good morning! Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers on the forum! It has been very busy the last couple of days. We had my oldest daughters RN pinning ceremony Friday night and my sons JROTC Graduation ceremony last night. I was busy trying to catch up on jobs that  are getting backed up with me being in TN through the week the rest of the time. I need to make another push to get some more things done before I leave for TN again this evening. I hope to attend the Spring Meet Up of Southern Youtube channels this coming Saturday in Big South Fork Recreation Area near Onieda, TN. I would really like to stay for the entire event, but once again there is just too many other things that require my attention and I have no vacation time to boot. So that's the way it will have to be. Log on the fire for now! Good day!

Happy Mothers day! It''s sunny and windy. It looks nice from the office window.  :ack: I'm making roasted red potatoes and scallops for dinner.

Well Im sorry Pete a guy from New Jersey Won the mega power ball 140 million. I guess it wasnt you.  :cry:

They been calling for rain and so far none. The timber is so lush with green Ive never seen it so green. Plants growing every where except mushrooms.  :dontgetit: 

yeah I heard about the powerball and said to my stepdad I know a guy from new jersey  :) it is very green here too  8| had a wonderful mothers day with my mom on whodby island she showed me around the island  :thumbsup: very nice here today but  I had to go grocery shopping today gotta fed my cat  :thumbup:

Finally rained most of the night. I dont know how many inches we got but it came down pretty heavy at times.

MORAIN coming foggy this morning. Im going to look one more time for mushrooms today. I think the crappies are spawning over at the pond so Im going to try to catch one today.

It poured rain last night. Ill bet the pond is running over. I hope the fish dont go out. Lightning hit really close some where.

All the rain pretty much missed us in the last couple of days, but we did get enough to turn everything green.  Corn is coming up in the fields here and my garden it looking pretty good.  Supposed to be sunny today, but some wind.  Not too much snow in the forecast...

very funny ofg  :) muddy It looked like a great movie the movie I have to see is alice through the looking glass with johnny depp as the madd hatter saw the first one and loved it  :thumbsup:

Snow could be a possibility Fat Guy as it doesnt seem to want to get warm around here. Im hoping for some pictures later on today. ;)

Morning all im gathering my fishing gear im spending the day in the boat on the lake