WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Sunny and humid here. Odd when the thermometer said 60F when I left the house 40 minutes ago. Ace's 9th birthday party is this afternoon. I have to find a Dr. Who costume for Sam.

Down right cold here today and 20+ winds out of the north. Company coming today.

Chilly here as well! Rained pretty hard several times today too. Was suppose to be at Bandy Creek Camp Ground in Oneida, TN today for the Bushcraft Adventure Camp, but that didn't work out this time. Just way too much time away from home right now. I have a list a mile long of stuff to do and really need to spend some time with my family. So I decided it was best to stay home for the short time I have this time.

oh so it's sam who is dr who are you dressing up too I hope you find a costum for sam rainy here had to go put money on my bus card and some stuff at the store got soaked

Greetings I'm alive no longer working and in the process of moving and my wife is looking at going back to school. Nothing else really going on

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks for stopping by Hillbilly.  :wave:  Another windy day and cool. More mowing today. We had a great faimily day yesterday. We have to get inside the new lodge and rake the gravel around to flatten it out. Im planing on using the roof tarp from the old shelter to put on the floor for the farmageddon.

The party was fun. I was the only one who showed as Dr. Who to a Dr. Who themed party  :huh: Ace got it. His dad built a T.A.R.D.I.S. and a paper mac-he Dalik. Sam ate all the Jelly babies. Windy today.

do you have picts of you as dr who  8| seems you were the only adventures there glad you had a awesome time  :thumbsup:and sam too hope he didn't get a tummy ache from all the jelly babies  :puke: wow thats cool his dad bulit a T.A.R.D.I.S. realy hope you got pictures oh no I am too excited again big dr who fan  8|

Looks like a nice week ahead. Ive got to sharpen the blades on three mowers today.  gen165.gif

My garden survived the frost on Saturday night (I covered the peppers and tomatoes) and now supposed to be warmer and sunny the rest of the week.

do you have picts of you as dr who  8| seems you were the only adventures there glad you had a awesome time  :thumbsup:and sam too hope he didn't get a tummy ache from all the jelly babies  :puke: wow thats cool his dad bulit a T.A.R.D.I.S. realy hope you got pictures oh no I am too excited again big dr who fan  8|

I have pictures. Not of me, might have to do that again. It's bulk trash day in town, I found a cool watering can.

I would love to see you dressed like dr who and party pictures  :thumbup: glad you found a watering can little cloudy today I just fixed my t.v just had to reboot the cable box  and now it works fine now I wont miss dancing with the stars and blindspot  :thumbsup:

Looks like nice weather for a few days.I got the mowers sharpened yesterday so were ready for the grass to grow. We had a little rain last night.