WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

I went out for Italian food last night and found Blade Runner on sale at Barnes & Noble. I'm in the office today previewing sale properties. It's a good use of a day off.  :) Fell Better Kim.

I like it Swede. Cool little stove.

They just sent me an email and said they were out of stock but they will send it in a few weeks. I wont need it till farmageddon this fall. We hope to see you there first week end in October.

can't wait to see it  :thumbsup: so is that what we are calling the building the lodge you know what happens at the lodge stays at the lodge  8|

Kim did you sleep on the mattresses or on the fold out bed last fall? I cant remember.  :unsure:

mattresses whool blanket and a awesome sleeping bag  :thumbsup:  I was going through my survival stuff and I took a knife out and accidently poked my finger it bleed good but it's ok now cleaned it good and put a bandaid on it  :thumbup: oh I have a question i was making up my bob how much should it weigh  :help:

mattresses whool blanket and a awesome sleeping bag  :thumbsup:  I was going through my survival stuff and I took a knife out and accidently poked my finger it bleed good but it's ok now cleaned it good and put a bandaid on it  :thumbup: oh I have a question i was making up my bob how much should it weigh  :help:

15% of your body weight. The old school bushcraft guys like Nesmuk and Kephart claimed that there total gear weight didn't exceed 16 pounds and that's including a long gun. 

Im here boss just been busy

Works going good and i got my garden planted

thanks muddy so 15% of 139 is ?

10% would be 13.9 pounds 20% would be 28 pounds 19 pounds approx. A sack of sugar is five pounds 4 bags of sugar. Thats pretty heavy.

thanks muddy so 15% of 139 is ?

About 21 pounds. That is about what my pack with water weighed when I started across the Canyon.

Mowing today Ive already got tractor back.  :unsure:  I heard a Yellow Billed Cuckoo yesterday.

You will need a sharp edge on your flint Kim to get a spark. Also hold the tinder on top of the flint with your thumb.