WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

I too would like to thank you, Swede !! 

Now stop that were in this together.

yes swede thank you I love this place and people in it  :heart: have a good time muddy hope to hear from you if not I wont worry then  :thumbup: went to eat with my dad today missed him alot good to see him we are close  :thumbup:

Today our adopted grand kids by my daughters marriage are coming to get the cat from hell we were cat sitting.  gen165.gif

I been working on a turtle bank line write up waiting for the local turtles to cooperate so i can get some pics to post

A weary, long absent mountaineer pauses at a friendly campfire.  A cup of coffee later, he nods to those living in these woods a heads back down the trail, warmed by the brew, the fire, and the memories of past times.

Hello all, from MtnMan...

Hi Kim, just noticed your greeting. Been catching up on 4 years or so of posts here and there.

G'night for now,

Mtmn

MtnMan registered 2010  :o  Loooong time no see. Welcome back MtnMan  :wave:  saw our fire and stumbled in from the wilderness. You just never know who will see our camp fire.  :)

very nice today but to warm for me  :( I really want to go camping to see how I would do with my survival know how it's not easy to get to a campsite when you don't drive  :cry:

Hello Swede, OFG, SGH, SurvivorGirl, and anyone else still here from days past.  don't see any recent posts from Taken, Razor, Holly (went to UK as I recall), KBob, several others, but hello anyway if yer still lurking around out there in the shadows.

Howdy mtman i seen u found the smoke signals to lead u back to us good seeing u

Hello Swede, OFG, SGH, SurvivorGirl, and anyone else still here from days past.  don't see any recent posts from Taken, Razor, Holly (went to UK as I recall), KBob, several others, but hello anyway if yer still lurking around out there in the shadows.

Those guys stop by once in a while but they are on facebook most of the time.

Bought a new trotline this afternoon working on a review soon as my new bait is ready to fish

Internet was down all day. The wind was hitting 30 mph at times. We moved the old camper and deer blind by the new lodge so I could mow between them and the lodge. We finally trimmed the trees that kept taking members hats off. The wind was ok till it turned into hot air. I had a problem logging in here for some reason. I finally got logged in so ha ha  :P