WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Mowing all morning before it gets too hot. I planted some Canadian wild rye grass this year.

DSCN0688.JPG.e855e56b7bf3908d7afc941d1a0e097c.JPG

They have been predicting rain for two days now and nothing here. I had to fix the crossing with my loader tractor into the bottom set aside this morning. Flooding has almost taken the culvert out. Then I was finally able to get my mowing tractor down there. The grass was as tall as me on the tractor. I have to watch the 950 doesnt get too hot.

Good evening! Storms passing through tonight. Its been pretty dang hot here the last couple of day, but they say the storm front is suppose to cool things down a little.

Good morning! Still pretty hot here even after the storms passed through last night. I have stayed here TN the last 2 Friday nights. I am leaving a couple of hours early this Friday and hope to be back on Cabin Creek before 3 that afternoon. Looking forward to spending the full weekend at home! I start at the new plant on Monday and should not have to put in quite as many hours for a little while anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to buy tires for my Honda ATV the others were full of holes. Another hit on my bank account.  :/

Ive got three jobs to get done today. Its not going to be in the 90s any way.

My tires on the Honda were on it when I bought it in 2009 and they were full of plugs and tire sealer and two were flat every day so I had to buy new ones. That wasnt cheap but I got them mounted and put on this morning. Im soaked with sweat but their on.  gen165.gif

hello grown-up (muddy pete)  :wave:

got back from the farmers market and got a loads of strawberrys cherrys and I think there blackberry  :thumbsup:

Got my new tires on the Honda, unloaded the wood burning cook stove from the truck with my loader tractor and took it over to the lodge, Threw some copper sulfate on the moss on the pond and Im all done for now.  gen165.gif