WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Not in a ditch just hibernating from the 90+ heat. I want to go out and work in the garage but its hotter in there.  Happy fathers day every body.  scared011.gif

Its been cloudy all day but no rain. Might get some later but it looks like its going south. I finall got out on the tractor and did the lane. A bunch of paper wasps are nesting in the loader arm of the tractor. Ill squirt some gas on um tonight.

grocery shopping day tomorrow I am going to my moms to celebrate her birthday 70 years old I am gonna ask my stepdad when a good day to take me camping or just drop me off

Really nice rain last night we were dry. The neighbor farmer on the south side killed my potato patch with his spraying.No taters this year. That also killed all my organic seeds.  :ranting:

Almost 5 inches of rain last night and this morning, but sunny at the moment. Maybe more rain this afternoon/evening.

(nope, not in a ditch at the moment...)

Good afternoon everyone! Seems like every time I start getting a routine together something happens to mess it up. I am not in a ditch, just getting settled into the new plant  and my wife has spent most of the week here at camp with me. So we have been out on the boat and such in the evenings. Hope everyone is staying cool. I know here in east TN it's just about impossible unless you lay under the air conditioner. The evenings have been way too pretty to stay in side. So I have just been dealing with the heat by staying on the lake. Log on the fire for now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try staying in the lake KTW  :P  Windy but high 80s so it aint too bad. Mowed the old garden patch and graded the lane after the township brought in a road drag and spread the gravel back onto a dead dry road so we can drive on the gravel.  :ranting:

Im not sure Kim I know Dennette and John wont be here not sure about Doc. Kw and Kentucky Bob is questionable because of KWs job. Lots of locals will be here but not camping.

Congratulations Hillbilly.  :peace:

Good morning everyone! I can't speak for KB, but the chances of me getting to attend this year are pretty slim unfortunately. We will be starting to run full production here at the new plant about that time and they have already told everyone not to plan for any vacation time till after the first of next year. You know being an adult sucks sometimes.

Were really sorry to hear that Chris but we expected it. This may be our last. It depends on the locals if they want to continue it or any one else that wants to make the long drive. I just got done mowing the camping pasture.

Im not sure Kim I know Dennette and John wont be here not sure about Doc. Kw and Kentucky Bob is questionable because of KWs job. Lots of locals will be here but not camping.

Congratulations Hillbilly.  :peace:

I'll be there if you'll have me.

I'm not in a ditch, but I am in an office which has managed to suck up all my free time and attention. It's like a ditch.  :glare:

Good morning everyone! I can't speak for KB, but the chances of me getting to attend this year are pretty slim unfortunately. We will be starting to run full production here at the new plant about that time and they have already told everyone not to plan for any vacation time till after the first of next year. You know being an adult sucks sometimes.

Yes theres just something like wanting a house and car and food that drives a man to work some times.

Thats great Muddy I know its a loooong drive but were more then happy your coming. We wont have to worry about wind, cold and rain or snow so much this year.

You know being an adult sucks sometimes.

But think of the advantages,  You can buy good whiskey, and can do the heal and toe tango.  :woot:

I will be there  :thumbsup: and muddy glad your going to be there too  :) yea being a grown up sucks somtimes  :thumbdown: I hate being resonsible  :(