WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

I got a better chance of making it this year then years past since i have a 4 day work schedule now.

Im not in a ditch just been busy with work

Working on Sunday Pete? It has just been hot here and no rain in sight.

very nice today about 73 here went to  the goodwill outlet and found my suitcase with handle for just a couple dollers

It's not camo.

Some how, since last summer I've gone and gotten lost inside an office job. I was trying to go get lost in the Good Big Woods.

I came back from Farmegeddon in a depression and completely forgot to post my pictures. I never even posted a thank you which I deeply apologize for. Thank you by the way. Looking forward to those long trips and seeing everyone keeps me going.

Is it October yet?

I need to thank you Muddy for your help with all the projects you brought. Its a long way to drive and we appreciate it. I need to contact Nukerol (sp) to see if their coming. :arigato:

Good morning! My weekend was pretty rough. I got a case of food poising from a hot pocket I ate lunch Friday afternoon that I didn't get heated fully trough. I don't think I have ever experience that kind of misery even with a virus in the past. I am not sure how I even made the 2 hour drive home Friday night and was completely miserable all day Saturday too. I don't care if I ever see another hot pocket! Talk about feeling like 💩! I seem to be back to normal today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Food poisoning is something u dont wanna experience twice KW i know how u feel though i been there before its pure hell for 36 hours or so

Well at least your not full of it today KW.  :P  Usually food poisoning comes out both ends sometimes at the same time. We havent poisoned any one yet at the get together.  scared011.gif  :hugegrin: 

Sharen and I are hopeful you will be here Fat Guy Ill be needing some help with grilling since John wont be here.

muddy so sorry you were in a depression after farmagedden last year  happy100.gif I know what you mean see you all is what keeps me going too the long train trip never bothers me it's a adventure  ::pbjt:: hope to see you ofg no it's not camo or pink but what your gonna do

Well it hit around 107 today and I can't run the ac it's to expensive. I won't be making farmagedon this year sadly funding is to tight with us trying to move yet again. I hope farmagedon continues for a few more years so I can hopefully make it out it would be nice to finally meet everyone. Well I'm off to melt a little more tossing a log on the fire and refreshing the coffee befor leaving

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Good afternoon! Spent a nice quite evening at  camp last night. Installed one of the new LED pod style spot lights on the bow. Man the new LED technology is unreal! I tried it out after dark last night and it made night into day! Very inexpensive too! Log on the fire for now! Good day everyone!

Here is a link to a review I did of my new knife a buddy here in KY made me. 

Very cool!

Good afternoon! A little cooler her today. Currently 86 in Kodak, TN. Been a busy day of learning how to teach and repair robots at the new plant. Pretty dang neat, I have got to say! Took the boat out last night after getting some work done on the motor and ended up having to use the trolling motor to get back to the dock. No fish were caught in the process of all this. Obviously. Lol